Print Thread
Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
The start post indicates a meet in Huntsville on Friday, then a trek to Nashville on Saturday. Is the meet going down that way, or is this whole thing planned for Huntsville now?

Yeah, it wasn't a great idea and no one had the heart to tell me. In retrospect, I think it would be way to much travelling and coordinating to get something like that together. So instead, we're just going to Huntsville. Drag strip on Friday, Dyno on Saturday, and what on Sunday? Hangovers for the alchies, but what for the rest of us?

that sad goodbye's....

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
oh yeah, forgot to mention that there are no smoking rooms on the side by the bank, Steve. to keep all of us together and every one happy without the old man calling to tell us not to smoke in our rooms I kept it on the other side where we were last time. it shouldn't be a problem. we will just take over like we did last time. you know put the kids to bed and go to the bar...... j/k

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:
oh yeah, forgot to mention that there are no smoking rooms on the side by the bank, Steve. to keep all of us together and every one happy without the old man calling to tell us not to smoke in our rooms I kept it on the other side where we were last time. it shouldn't be a problem. we will just take over like we did last time. you know put the kids to bed and go to the bar...... j/k

Damn smokers!!!!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yeah! Damn smokers smokin up all our air! Kick 'em out, I say!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I had a smoking room the first trip.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by bk4293:

That was because Kim told them to let you smoke in there. We could not smoke in ours, but that was not big deal. The way we put it to Bob was that you needed to be made as comfortable as possible and that we would work around whatever. We insisted that you be made happy.

Go figure that one! Good thing we didn't know you that well then... j/k

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

I didn't!!!!

I want a smoking room!!!!

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:

I didn't!!!!

I want a smoking room!!!!

So you smokers can be on the crappy side!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
The sign on the outside of the door said smoking, and there was an ashtray

I could be wrong....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Andelay andelay mama eija eija uh-oh...what's happening now?

Hey kids what is up? Ok so here is the dealieoh, She had to go. I was having issues with her. The clutch started going out as well as the throw-out bearing. Some mornings it would not come out of gear. The passenger side rear door wouldn't open, the driver's side door started acting up, had to open the passenger side door to unlock the driver's side to get in. It started leaking (as in water from the outside coming in). Suspension issues..and of late brakes...

Just couldn't afford it anymore. The 04 Cavalier is a pretty "arrival blue metallic" as it stands now it has ummm...200 miles on it. Payments will be less than the Mystique/month. They fought to keep me. Trade-in they gave me 2027. Blue book is 1200 if lucky. Didn't tell them all the problems. Got a GM supplier discount thru work and did my taxes and got the downpayment with it....

It is very torqie from 2-4. During the test drive, friend of mine says..."Wow it drives nice...and we haven't even gotten on it yet..." that was all it took. Took off, barked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd chirped!!!!! 4th was a hard shift! Yeah I know...this was at 15miles and I haven't pushed it like that..and won't till it is after break-in. But it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempting. Ummmmmmmm.....it takes off real well while in third.

Here is a homework lesson for you. Do a couple of searches.

1. Ecotec performance products
2. Ecotec performance potential???

You are looking for a press release from GM stating the engine's HP potential. Once you find this, post the URL...cuz I can't remember it.

By March, it should be broken in and I will be looking at mods on it...may have a few by then, if the job situation gets better...........

I will catch up to you in a bit...The meet is STILL on, I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOO INTENTION OF LEAVING AT ALL.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard