CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
hey eric.... ummm you get anythignplaned for this meet yet?

THREE STATES IN THREE YEARS!!!!!

Damn Zetecs

We slow?

Yes, yes you are. I think the 3 City idea is scrapped now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it; so HSV it is for now.

hey eric maybe we can come up with suppin for the summer. ya know the 3 city meet.

maybe we can get every one to take a vacation at the same time around July or suppin and then we can get suppin going for then. if you need me to help ya with anything like the hotel booking or anything just give me a holler. maybe if it is big enough we might be able to get some sponsor's doubtful, but just well wishing ya know.

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
True true Kim. I'd like to wait a little bit to see where I'll be going to school this summer/fall before making any set plans for later on. I don't know where I'll be or what bus station I'll be sleeping in or what dumpster I'll have to eat out of while away at skool. Let's just keep our options open.

Now-what's this I hear about a dyno time? And Rich hasn't fixed it up yet? Are you guys still wanting to do this? Hit the dyno in the morning; Gibson's for lunch, then to the drag strip and Sonic for some cruisin' and stuff?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U

Now-what's this I hear about a dyno time? And Rich hasn't fixed it up yet? Are you guys still wanting to do this? Hit the dyno in the morning; Gibson's for lunch, then to the drag strip and Sonic for some cruisin' and stuff?

I posted this about a month ago, Dyno Time in HSV.

Yeah, so far the list is like this...

1) ZetecRacing (Joe) - Basline w/ A/F = $50
2) unisys12 (that be me!) - Baseline w/ A/F = $50
3) contourchic (Amanda) - ?
4) sosaudio1 (Rich) - ?
5) Rich's Friend - ?
6) Rich's Friend - ?
7) ILZX3 - ?

Kim and I are planning on making a trip over the HSV the second weekend of Feb so we can go by the shop and meet up with Arthur and put everthing into stone, check out the Dyno and maybe even get some pics of what everthing looks like.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I may be down for a pull, It depends on the income tax and weather or not I can get my hands on some wheels that don't weigh 27 punds each.

-chris

99 Se,MTX,TS. Koni,Eibach,SVT Plastic,tunes,Opt Y-Pipe, Elky mesh, DMD, SVT BRAKING, Eo's, 95 Leather int.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:

4) sosaudio1 (Rich) - ?
5) Rich's Friend - ?
6) Rich's Friend - ?
7) ILZX3 - ?

Kim and I are planning on making a trip over the HSV the second weekend of Feb so we can go by the shop and meet up with Arthur and put everthing into stone, check out the Dyno and maybe even get some pics of what everthing looks like.

I will do it depending on how much my income tax is...do you think they will let me tune my cam gears?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

4) sosaudio1 (Rich) - ?
5) Rich's Friend - ?
6) Rich's Friend - ?
7) ILZX3 - ?

I will do it depending on how much my income tax is...do you think they will let me tune my cam gears?

I can probably make it on the dyno......

The problem is getting the car off the damn dyno

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U

4) sosaudio1 (Rich) - ?
5) Rich's Friend - ?
6) Rich's Friend - ?
7) ILZX3 - ?

Tunning, IIRC, will be $65 an hour or something like that. I will check my thread and hope it doesn't get raped too!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I will check my thread and hope it doesn't get raped too!!

but we heard a yes so it couldn't be rape.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U

That would be called "forceable entre".

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

That would be called "forceable entre".

I didn't force it in your honor, it just slipped right in

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard