B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Thinking you're dumb, yeah.

I feel like such a....such a...

Originally posted by sosaudio1:
OK so....you guys, start spitting out what you have liked about prior meets, what you want to continue, and you would like to do.

I really enjoyed that navy blue Contour with the official rims of CEG on it. Think we'll get tosee that again?????

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bk4293:
I really enjoyed that navy blue Contour with the official rims of CEG on it. Think we'll get tosee that again?????

you mean this one with these rims on them?

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Well I know that Hector, Steve and I have talked about some modding that can be done!

Hector needs some solid roll resistors and Steve and I talked about playing with some chrome paint.

Of course that can all be done during one of the afternoons. Maybe even Friday night, unless everyone take's off and leaves me at the hotel again to get their car washed. Leaving me with the diriest car at the meet come the next morning.

Rich!! Speaking of mods!! I tried calling you today, but I guess you was asleep...
Anyway, I am going to bring you those front struts that I told you I was going to give you and I am going to be changing our your headlights again. We have to get those leaking HL's out of there mang!

And of course, if anyone wants a free headlight cleaning I will be there!!!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:

might have to take you up on that since I have to replace one of mine gotta have them match

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Well I know that Hector, Steve and I have talked about some modding that can be done!

Hector needs some solid roll resistors and Steve and I talked about playing with some chrome paint.

Of course that can all be done during one of the afternoons. Maybe even Friday night, unless everyone take's off and leaves me at the hotel again to get their car washed. Leaving me with the diriest car at the meet come the next morning.

Rich!! Speaking of mods!! I tried calling you today, but I guess you was asleep...
Anyway, I am going to bring you those front struts that I told you I was going to give you and I am going to be changing our your headlights again. We have to get those leaking HL's out of there mang!

I love mods....

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
unless everyone take's off and leaves me at the hotel again to get their car washed. Leaving me with the diriest car at the meet come the next morning.

Hey, I sacrificed my important time to go back to the car wash with you, and even got to wash my car again!!!!

U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
unless everyone take's off and leaves me at the hotel again to get their car washed. Leaving me with the diriest car at the meet come the next morning.

Hey, I sacrificed my important time to go back to the car wash with you, and even got to wash my car again!!!!

Man I was fixin' to say!!

Joe, I will have my buffer with me so I can set you up.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Your youre done with him can you set his lights up???

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Your youre done with him can you set his lights up???

can we get that again in english?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Joe, I will have my buffer with me so I can set you up.

cool now all I gotta do is get my one that has the broken mounts on it replaced along with some other goodies for my car before the meet

Page 14 of 25 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 24 25

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard