Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by GLChick'95:
Phil (unisys12), tell Kim I will let her know about the meet. I may have some other plans so if I can make it and need a room I will send her a PM.

Gotcha.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Originally posted by ILZX3:
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by GLChick'95:

Steve, if Cindy is seriously thinking about coming to the meet, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with her and Amber. I am not sure if my friend is going to be able to get off of work,

So does that mean I get to room with your friend????????

Nope I get to room with her friend!!!

Damn Heather you still haven't recv'd you stuff yet. Wasn't it mailed like last month???

And who are you?????? Mind your own business. You got something to say to me, say it to my face.

What did I say??

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Stop, please. Just drop it. It's over. Let's get back to talking about the meet itself.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U

Damn Heather you still haven't recv'd you stuff yet. Wasn't it mailed like last month???

And who are you?????? Mind your own business. You got something to say to me, say it to my face.

What did I say??

Please don't bring this childish crap here. And please, whatever happens between now and then, don't bring it down here.

I'm not taking sides here, but I'm not going to have a perfectly good meet ruined because everyone is too uptight to shot the bull and we are standing around shuffling our feet.

Do as the woman asked and drop it. The SE forum is not known for it drama, but it's laughter.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:

What did I say??

Please don't bring this childish crap here. And please, whatever happens between now and then, don't bring it down here.

I'm not taking sides here, but I'm not going to have a perfectly good meet ruined because everyone is too uptight to shot the bull and we are standing around shuffling our feet.

Do as the woman asked and drop it. The SE forum is not known for it drama, but it's laughter.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Damn Yankees with your fancy remote controlly thingies to change the TV stations!!!!
No wonder they say American kids are so fat, we don't send them to change the channels anymore

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Gotcha all thinkin' didn't I

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Thinking you're dumb, yeah.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Thinking you're dumb, yeah.

0wn3D!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Wassup people....neeed to kill the drama...we don't have room for it here. This place needs to rock...speaking of which getting us back on track. Phil, plans for the dyno???

I need that number to check to call them....

Are you guys still interested in dyno time?

OK so....you guys, start spitting out what you have liked about prior meets, what you want to continue, and you would like to do.

I figure Gibson's is a definite for lunch. For dinner I was thinking Sonic. That way the cars would all be together and such.

We need a break down of all three days.

OK guys start posting...

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard