Print Thread
Page 12 of 25 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 24 25
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Hey Phil speaking of roomies....why don't we trade Kims? J/K

hey hey hey hey.....I don't think so!!!! get your own damn Kim. and your Kim is still not as good as the original Kim, meaning me.
hahahaha.....

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:

hey hey hey hey.....I don't think so!!!! get your own damn Kim. and your Kim is still not as good as the original Kim, meaning me.
hahahaha.....

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G

Time to save for mods.

Speaking of, when am I going to see my gauges and all?

Steve, if Cindy is seriously thinking about coming to the meet, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with her and Amber. I am not sure if my friend is going to be able to get off of work, so it would be nice to cut down on that price. I'm saving for the FSVT that is on a lot by my mom's house.

EDIT: Then again, I'm not sure if I'm even going to make it to the meet. Kim, I'll keep you posted on whether I will need a room.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Geez, I go away for 3 days and you kids start swappin and humpin. I don't know where to start. I'm going to bed now. I drove 1200 miles this weekend, good night.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by GLChick'95:

Time to save for mods.

Speaking of, when am I going to see my gauges and all?

hector just got OWN3D

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:

hahahaha.....

Damn I got own3d!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

Steve, if Cindy is seriously thinking about coming to the meet, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with her and Amber. I am not sure if my friend is going to be able to get off of work,

So does that mean I get to room with your friend????????

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by bk4293:

Steve, if Cindy is seriously thinking about coming to the meet, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with her and Amber. I am not sure if my friend is going to be able to get off of work,

Nope I get to room with her friend!!!

Damn Heather you still haven't recv'd you stuff yet. Wasn't it mailed like last month???

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ILZX3:
Originally posted by bk4293:

Nope I get to room with her friend!!!

Damn Heather you still haven't recv'd you stuff yet. Wasn't it mailed like last month???

And who are you?????? Mind your own business. You got something to say to me, say it to my face.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
The comment I made about me not getting my stuff was in response to a post made by Hector about a month ago in this very forum. It was meant as a joke. I should have been more clear, everyone just please drop it.

Phil (unisys12), tell Kim I will let her know about the meet. I may have some other plans so if I can make it and need a room I will send her a PM.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
Page 12 of 25 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 24 25

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard