Originally posted by Travis:
I just recieved a reply today from catcams I think I can weave myself into being a dealer for their product. They say that they are having serious problems with keeping the 2.5 L cams in stock specifically because of the large demand. How many people are actaully interested in these camshafts if i went through all teh trouble to make this happen? If the price is about right and i have 10 people saying they will buy them from me i can get a distributor/dealer contract for sure. I am going to ask for pricing on the cams today but whats your opinion on a good price? What would you be willing to pay?

I'm in on this, price I have no idea probably a couple hundred for a full set? I really dont know. So are you say that they are sold out? I could be a test for all of you, I just got 2,000 to spend so I'm going with headers and clutch and then maybe these cams, and then I was going to a dyno anyways in cincy so I can do a pre-run and an after run. But we need availablity info and pricing soon.

99 CSVT****TRADED IN**** 98 CSVT *SHO Y-pipe *Magnaflow Exhaust *highflow cat *KKM intake *Rousch springs *ST200 Struts *19" Axis Sevens 2004 Blue Chevy Cavalier *Groundcontrol coilovers *debadged