Ok... Now im getting very frustrated. Seeing how you are too lazy to go out and pick up the cam timing evens on 114 degree lobe centers i will RETRIEVE the information from the website for you. Here is the baby spoon open wide !!

All valve timing information derived at 1 mm or .040 inches of lift.

216 cam -4/40 40-4
224 cam 0/44 44/0
232 cam 4/48 4/48
240 cam 8/52 8/52
248 cam 12/56 12/56

Also i would like to say that no one actaully knows the stock lift of these cams. Its not 9.8 i can almost gaurantee. Those ramp rates would create more lifter wear then the big 3 would like to see. But taking what other dohc engines run at stock its usaully around .323 to .353 lift at the valve So around 8.9-8.2 mm. And the area under the curve with these cams will be much better because of the rapid valve acceleration. The increase in power will be very good through the midrange and the top really pulling through.

And i would like to know what exactly the diffrence from a 2 valve and 4 valve engine is. lift*circumfrence is the survace area for a cylinder or the flow area. The valves are there to let air fill the gap in the chamber. No magic here... The bigger the flow area the better it breaths.

Cams really lay down the same ranges of operations on every single engine 2 valve or 4 as long as the flow stays about the same.

Ex-cat cams dealer. Today we do motor mounts.. Tommorow. Intake manifolds