This was posted many months ago. Did everyone forget already???

They have a number of drawbacks.

Some major ones are:

All 4 cams would have the same pattern. Bye bye wonderful torque curve and slow power drop off. Hello peakier power curves.

3 of the cams are beyond "race only" and the duration is increased an insane amount. (remember we have a DOHC engine and duration changes are exponential comparatively)

They offer NO information on the valve timing points. (I emailed them when this first popped up months ago) Duration specs are completely meaningless without them!
Trying to "plot" curves without the valve timing points is impossible as they control the power curve shape.

They do not sell just an intake set or exhaust set. (Well at least they didn't "months" ago) You have to buy 4 of the same pattern.

I had thrown the idea around about a set of 263 degree intake cams at one time. However I have since scrapped the idea of having my usable powerband 6000-8000rpm. I'll stick with 3500 to 7500rpm like it is now.

I'd sure love to see a back to back dyno verses stock cams and SVT/ST200 cams.

BTW - 35% increase in HP. You mean like +70HP on a stock SVT engine. Yeah right...
I do not see that even with a power curve the shape of a triangle (pretty accurate IMO) Now if you throw in custom head work, intake, exhaust, and what not then that's believable for the entire package.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.