Originally posted by LuckySVT:
Yo Qbert, havent heard from you in a while. Hows it goin? Well i was just replying to this post just to say that everybody down here in OR has been very quiet. The WA guys have a meet schedule and eveything, too bad they live so far away huh? I was just gunna say that we all should try to get somethin goin like a meet or a cruise(rainy weather!) in Jan. or later. After the holidays are done with which i cant wait for!! Well sorry if i intruded on this post but i just wanted to say that. peace!

Not much going on around here actually, just staying really busy expecially with the hollidays here. A meet in say mid to late January would work for me. I'm game for doing a drive, karting, or just about anything else. Hopefully in January we'll be adding another Ford to the family. Trying to get a 2.3L Duratec Focus, with just an intake it should be able to hang with the CSVT in straight lines and out do it in the corners. That's what's up with me.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph