Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
It's on the other side of Cedar (on cty 42) as Apple Valley Ford. Pennock is the first light, take a right, you'll see it.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Hey, everyone, I don't know how to say this but I don't know if I will be able to make it on Sat. due to me tearing my ACL on Monday night playing bball.

It all depends if I am able to get a vehicle for Sat. but I know the Contour will be sitting in the garage quite some time(a month or so). But I am sorry and keep me updated. TTYL

'00 Focus ZTS, 5spd: BONE STOCK!!!!! Buy American or apply for Japanese welfare. www.geocities.com/fordcontour05/contour.html
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Hey guys, I wont be able to make the meet because I wont be back in the cities until around 3, but I plan to take the amber lens out of my headlights. If anyone else wants to come do it, or if anyone has any experience doing it you should stop by. Its in eagan, probably aobut 10 mins from the location of the meet. Well if you're interested call me,
Andy 952-484-0150

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
How'd the meet go?

'03 Protege 5 MTX '02 Mazda Protege LX MTX former owner of: 96 Contour GL 2.5 ATX
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by jlanger:
How'd the meet go?

The weather absolutely sucked, so there wasn't anything to do. We just had lunch at McD's and BSed about cars for a while. It was cool to see some old faces and some new ones though.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Sorry I didn't come, I was hunting and wasn't on the net for a week or so.

'03 Protege 5 MTX '02 Mazda Protege LX MTX former owner of: 96 Contour GL 2.5 ATX
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
The weather was better than today. A little rain never made anyone melt that I know of. It was still good to be able to visit, even thought the mop lady kept trying to figure out what we were doing in McD's so long. We now have both of our SVT Contours hid away with a cover for nicer weather. We just aren't as brave as STVCarBoy to trust those crazy winter drivers, and hope they don't hit us, when they are admiring the vintage Contours.

Now that Contours are no longer being produced, does that mean we can enter car shows, in the orphan car division, with AMX, Javelins, and Studebachers??

1999 SVT Contour 2000 SVT Contour
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard