ooo we going to bragging rights here? yes? are we? Ok then.

Now lets talk about my experiences. My zetec was pulling down approxiamtly 180 whp (200+crank) on a fabricated fr200 intake manifold with a 65 mm Focus central throttle body stage 3 crower cams (236 @050 duration and244 @050 dur) 2.5 inch flex 2.5 inch flex back mag exhaust. Head was custom ported by my cam guy and radial cut and milled .070 yeilding 10.90 static compression ratio with a 8.37 calculated dynamic with 3 percent blow by that registered in the leakdown test before hand. 24 lb injectors were installed and a recalibrated and ported 70 mm mass airflow sensor was installed. A custom intake system pulling in ambien air was fabricated and the deminsions were made to comply with that of helmholtz resonation tunning theory at 6000 rpms. The headers were tuned at 5000 rpms at length of approx 29 inches with a 4:1 design the collector was a 5 and half degree taper to with inverted slot cuts in the primary pipes to maximumize air flow at high rpm. Cam gears were installed and were tuned on timed runs at a local track.

Now... Seeing how i done every single equation by hand all the inertial tunning work myself and welded all that together i think i know just a bit about engines. Also id like for you to know that the lakeland front traction bar system was used the rear transmision mount as well as the passenger side mount was replaced with poly`s to reduce wheel hop. Not to mention my koni`s were placed on soft in the front and hard in the back on all launches. And man with a 2.07 60 foot there was just huge amount of wheel hop and traction loss im here to tell you.. As a matter of fact my 22.8.15 inch mickeythompson slicks were loosing so much traction that i could dump from 5500 and 14.5 psi of tire pressure and never rotate a wheel unless it was accelerating me forward.

Not to mention the turbo probe I built last summer was putting down 8.7 eigth mile runs. I done all the port work timing work and equation work for that vehicle too as well as a custom turbo manifold because the stock one didnt flow worth [censored]. It consistantly ate porsche`s and corvettes alive on the highway.

Or the eclipse of my friend lindsey`s that now has a fresh 14 g on it making low 9 second passes in the eigth.

Or the 347 stroker twin i built turbo manifolds/downpipes for thats now producing over a 1000 horsepower. Using ugly flux core welds might i add.

Or the mazda miata i done a complete naturaully aspirated overhaul on including a custom intake manifold all tig welded and inertial tuned race header.

Or the b16 dy 8 swap i did in a 92 civic hatch back last month which i fabricated custom motormounts for. Using tig welding again.

or the 3.8 L thunder bird supercoupe im rebuilding engine right now because of a spun con rod bearing.

And funny you try to insult my intelligence while your building half shafts for a [censored] faced company that [censored] up the hummer and advertises the hemi engine technology thats straight out of the 1970`s.

Oh ... and its great that you wrote a thesis on it.. I wrote a theses on stephen hawks 4d space time theory from a breif history of time and the universe in a nutshell my sophomore year of highschool. Or mayby you like 6 easy pieces.. or the 6 not so easy pieces. How about some mitchio ? Gotta love those japs Im sure a well educated engineer knows these books by name right? Doesnt exactly mean i fully understand god particle theory or Superstring theory. And it also does not mean anything to me about whether you understand turbocharging or not just because you wrote a thesis on it. Also whats your position in the shaft design team? Chief ass kisser and hall closet manager? Need some coffee chief?

Ex-cat cams dealer. Today we do motor mounts.. Tommorow. Intake manifolds