Ooooh 14 sec! You've sold me there Mr Victor Bray!

So you "Built" an engine to put you into the 14's and THAT destroyed your diff? I guess you didn't realise that wheel-hop is bad.

For one, I was part of the design input team for the SF Turbo Kit, so I know about turbocharging the Duratec a WHOLE lot more than you!

With my own two hands, I tore down my Contour SVT, installed the "beta" SF turbokit, Hand port matched a 3L Taurus UIM to an SVT UIM, rebuilt the MTX-75 with a Quaife LSD, Fidanza Flywheel and CF/DF Clutch, built my own exhaust system, myself, fitted a full Koni/GC suspension set up, designed, produced and marketed the 24mm hollow rear sway bar (or "AussieBar" as it was dubbed by the CEG and NECO forums), wrote up the "how-to" on how to install a S-AFC onto an EEC-V equipped duratec ECU - oh, for my Mechanical Engineering Degree, I wrote a thesis for my end of year project on Turbocharging Diesel Engines. Are they enough qualifications?

I also have 4 years of experience in driveline design in the automtoive industry, including designing the rear axle shafts for the current H2, and the front axle shafts for the current Dodge Ram HD. I also have 3 years experience as as a heavy equipment Mechanical Maintenance engineer in a Synthetic Rutile (titanium ore) Refinery.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!