Originally posted by ssmumich00:
On a serious note, the interior of the Evo 8 is cheap, as is the Sti, your SRT4, and any other pocket rocket being developed. . .it's for the speed. . .the contour is a 4 Door sedan first, a pocket rocket for some of us second.

[Ed McMahan voice] You are correct sir! [/Ed McMahan voice] What's the argument here? All cars are different and all drivers are different. Buy the car that makes you happy. If you're not happy with your car, well hot damn you can sell it and get something else! B!tching about which car is better is just using a relative term to define something. Neither car is better than any other car. I'm not saying a 0.9L I3 Metro would keep up with a Skyline, but the Metro beats the Skyline in fuel efficiency. Something for everyone I reckon. And since almost half of this thread is street racing stories and hearsay about Joe Schmo's friend's uncle's brother who saw an SRT-4 one time on TV, why isn't this thread locked?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!