Quote:

Originally posted by warmonger:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BoostJunkie:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to show you the potential the SRT4 has, in case of any doubters, check this out. History was made yesterday, 500whp and 526 torque.

http://srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35600&page=1&pp=15

There are pictures and videos to prove it in case anyone thinks it's BS. Not trying to start anything just sharing valuable information among car enthusiasts.

Thanks Troll!

Nobody doubts what money for mods can do or that the SRT-4 has potential. You will likely see similar numbers from the turbo contour crowd very soon, just in case you are doubting it.
It is you SRT-4 owners that doubt the power and speed of turbo CSVT's.

I had a SRT "doubter" on Sunday.....needless to say I showed him what 5-6psi was like...

It was an 04'(tires)...he had a gauge pod, and most definitley an aftermarket BOV as I could hear him upshifting.....behind me!

Haha, I recently was in a very similar situation, needless to say he had a very confused look on his face.

98 3.0 svt: Sold