man i love contours but the srt def has the biggest bang for the buck. my friend has a 03 w/ nothing done but a set of 18's w/ nittos a wastegate spring and a CAI. and he turned 13.3s in the 108 range. not sure what the boost was set at but he is a damn good driver too.

this last summer at the sport compact nationals in norwalk oh there was a factory rep w/ 4 srt's. 3 were running 14.0s at 101 consistently stock and one w/ straight exhaust and a smaller wheel tire combo running 13.5s at 104.

i would love to see more tours out there spanking those damn things. i mean they're nothing more than neons w/ a hairdryer right?!?

btw. i definately have a 4G64 in my 94 mitsubeater pickup
and its a SOHC motor at that. just to let u know where alot of them come from (the internals make for good stroker kits for the other dsm motors tho)

96 SE 2.5L MTX for Sale check the classifieds 0-60 in 3.4 now(skidoo formula III 700) 165hp 3cyl i got more done to my sled than u do to your car 12sec all motor H22 stroker 94 accord in progress... looking for 280-300hp outta 2.56 L