Originally posted by NateCox:
And what do you mean sways back and forth? Front to back, or side to side? That can mean a whole different enchilada!

Good luck!

its swaying side to side. and its not an issue until about 25 MPH. thats when it becomes really hard to control...and then at 45, i cant keep it on the road (went into a ditch on my way back from having the rotors turned.) its really bad. its like the differential sends all the power to the left front wheel and then suddenly shifts it all to the right front wheel and vice versa. it starts on the left, pulls the car (quite fast) to the right and when i correct that it starts pulling back over to the left again. its not the rotors i had them turned saturday (to see if that was the prob) and it seems to pull harder the faster i go. its not the tires, i rotated them and thouroghly (sp?) inspected them...no bubbles . It feels an awful lot like a bent driveshaft. i dont think its associated with the mudding SVZETEC, because it has been 2 1/2 weeks...and i didnt hit any rocks or anything hard enough to bend that shaft. Struts are fine. i cant think af anything else except maybe differential issues .