Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
guess you are a punk as well there burntu2, i wouldnt say that if you could have refrained from the "duhhhhhh"

Originally posted by BURNTU2:
Originally posted by 00SVT:
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
so to all of you out there that said me and my attorney were morons were wrong, i was right and cold have gotten the car but was a day late and a dollar short.

I don't buy a single word of this "oh, they would have had to sell it to us for that price" garbage. THERE WAS NEVER ANY CONTRACT!!!!! Why is that so hard for you to understand? Anyone with half a semester of business law could tell you that.

I agree! Duhhhhhhh!

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
hey burnt maybe i will get yo momma to teach me.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
see by not even knowing me or what i am about you wanna come on here and bash me like some b*tch, you are probly the type that has gotten screwed over by everyone cause your a piece or crap. i come on here onto these forums cause i thought there was a good bunch of people on here but it seems to be like most of them now days if they dont belive something or disagree with something they wanna bash someone. sounds like your momma never tought you any manners, let anole any tact. why dont you take a look in the mirror before you wanna talk trash about anyone else.

Where to start with you??? First off, you came on here strutting around like a half-assed pimp about how you were getting this car 'cause you were so crafty and caught the dealership's mistake and you and your lawyer were gonna have a field day. Some people here attempted to correct you by giving very detailed, factual explanations of why, legally, you weren't going to get it. You proceeded to get all bent out of shape 'cause it wasn't what you wanted to hear. This has nothing to do with "a good bunch of people on here..." It has everything to do with people telling you straight-up that it wasn't gonna happen, no matter what your lawyer said.

I don't need to know you or what you're about to know that you are a big crybaby with no grammatical skills who thought he was gonna get something for next to nothing. My mother taught me plenty of manners. She also taught me how to smell a BS story a mile away, and she also taught me not to fall for any "woe is me" sob stories from clowns on the internet. And I can see my reflection in the monitor as I type this out, and I proceeded to talk trash to you.

Get over it. Or call your lawyer and sue me for being mean to you. I'll bet he tells you that you've got an open-and-shut case with that, too.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Quote:

Rule 6: This is the internet -- don't be a wuss and get all bent out of shape if someone else doesn't agree with you. This is how flame wars start.

Rule 7: If you have a problem with someone on the forums, please do not air it publicly. Take it off line via email, PM.s (personal message) or IM.

Rule 8: Do not start or continue personal flaming. Posters initiating flaming will be met harshly, you have been warned.

Let's all grow up and act at least SOMEWHAT civilized and mature huh?

EDIT: Ya know what? Nevermind this is sorta entertaining in a way. Sue for being mean...lmfao

Last edited by freakshow; 11/03/03 09:27 PM.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
hehehehehehe you are too funny. i never cam on here to sit there and act like as you call it a pimp. and when someone gave advise i took it as long as it didnt come with a smart a*s remark. the internet laws are different in every state many laws of that nature are thats why i spoke with my lawyer about it before acting like some jerk and calling the dealership first. i wanted to have all my ducks in a row first. see the main problem here is that you cant give your opinion without trying to cut someone down in the process, there is something called tact. you can give your opinion without making rude remarks. and trust me i am far from a crybabby, if i was wrong i would have posted on here that i was mistaken and thats that, but i saw his lawbook and his notes that proved what he told me. so maybe next time instead of stating your opinion and following it with rude comments or cut downs just leave those out, people like you should be kicked off this site. be civil about things......

Originally posted by 00SVT:
see by not even knowing me or what i am about you wanna come on here and bash me like some b*tch, you are probly the type that has gotten screwed over by everyone cause your a piece or crap. i come on here onto these forums cause i thought there was a good bunch of people on here but it seems to be like most of them now days if they dont belive something or disagree with something they wanna bash someone. sounds like your momma never tought you any manners, let anole any tact. why dont you take a look in the mirror before you wanna talk trash about anyone else.

Where to start with you??? First off, you came on here strutting around like a half-assed pimp about how you were getting this car 'cause you were so crafty and caught the dealership's mistake and you and your lawyer were gonna have a field day. Some people here attempted to correct you by giving very detailed, factual explanations of why, legally, you weren't going to get it. You proceeded to get all bent out of shape 'cause it wasn't what you wanted to hear. This has nothing to do with "a good bunch of people on here..." It has everything to do with people telling you straight-up that it wasn't gonna happen, no matter what your lawyer said.

I don't need to know you or what you're about to know that you are a big crybaby with no grammatical skills who thought he was gonna get something for next to nothing. My mother taught me plenty of manners. She also taught me how to smell a BS story a mile away, and she also taught me not to fall for any "woe is me" sob stories from clowns on the internet. And I can see my reflection in the monitor as I type this out, and I proceeded to talk trash to you.

Get over it. Or call your lawyer and sue me for being mean to you. I'll bet he tells you that you've got an open-and-shut case with that, too.

V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by todras:
When/where are dealerships open on Sat.? I'm moving there.

Dealerships that are closed on weekends are pretty much limited to MI and parts of the midwest. Way back when, dealerships in the region banded together and passed a statute that prohibits them from being open on weekends. Almost everywhere else, dealerships are open on Saturdays, and about 50% are open on Sundays too.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
be civil about things......

you're the one getting all bent out of shape.

1995 Mercury Mystique - The $280 Wondercar. Sold for $96. 1996 Toyota Camry LE - At least it ran. 1988 Ford Bronco Custom - Chock full of get-up-and-slow. 1996 Taurus Wagon LX - In loving memory. *sniff*
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
so maybe next time instead of stating your opinion and following it with rude comments or cut downs just leave those out, people like you should be kicked off this site. be civil about things......

Well, it's funny that you have such an aversion to these so-called "rude comments" seeing as how about 2 hours ago you made some lame "Momma" joke toward someone else. I still think you got all bent out of shape because you didn't get 3 pages of attaboys and "stick it to that stealership" like you thought you would. A couple of people called you out and you got all defensive. If that isn't a crybaby, I don't know what one is.

Maybe you could talk to your lawyer and see if he can get me kicked off of this site. God forbid somebody say something that might upset you...

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
P
Master P
Master P
P
He ain't getting the car, case, and thread, closed.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard