Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by todras:
When/where are dealerships open on Sat.? I'm moving there.

Actually some Ford dealers are open on Saturdays now in the area. I think the dealers association has finally lost its grip. They never wanted people to be able to shop around so they limited the times when the dealerships were open.

Anyhow, even if they had the car they would probably have just transferred it to a new dealer or sold it to a family member or friend before they took a $20,000 loss.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
so to all of you out there that said me and my attorney were morons were wrong, i was right and cold have gotten the car but was a day late and a dollar short.

I thought you and your lawyer were all over this... it was open-and-shut. OF COURSE the dealership told you they sold it!!!!! They're not gonna sell you that car for $4200 without any kind of contract. They told you they sold it so you and boy-wonder lawyer would stop bothering them with your ridiculousness. Somehow I picture this legal eagle with a clip-on tie and a Trapper Keeper full of his legal documents.

I don't buy a single word of this "oh, they would have had to sell it to us for that price" garbage. THERE WAS NEVER ANY CONTRACT!!!!! Why is that so hard for you to understand? Anyone with half a semester of business law could tell you that.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Originally posted by MotorCity:
When/where are dealerships open on Sat.? I'm moving there.

Actually some Ford dealers are open on Saturdays now in the area. I think the dealers association has finally lost its grip. They never wanted people to be able to shop around so they limited the times when the dealerships were open.

Anyhow, even if they had the car they would probably have just transferred it to a new dealer or sold it to a family member or friend before they took a $20,000 loss.

Almost all dealerships around here are open on Saturday!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Damn! Must be nice! Not here!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
every dealership here in georgia are opened on saturdays. thats the buisiest day to sell cars. they arent open on sat where you are??? damn that sucks.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
see by not even knowing me or what i am about you wanna come on here and bash me like some b*tch, you are probly the type that has gotten screwed over by everyone cause your a piece or crap. i come on here onto these forums cause i thought there was a good bunch of people on here but it seems to be like most of them now days if they dont belive something or disagree with something they wanna bash someone. sounds like your momma never tought you any manners, let anole any tact. why dont you take a look in the mirror before you wanna talk trash about anyone else.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
sounds like your momma never tought you any manners, let anole any tact. why dont you take a look in the mirror before you wanna talk trash about anyone else.

Yea but she did teach us the english language. Grammar rules!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
that wasnt towards you todras, that was for 00svt.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by 00SVT:
so to all of you out there that said me and my attorney were morons were wrong, i was right and cold have gotten the car but was a day late and a dollar short.

I don't buy a single word of this "oh, they would have had to sell it to us for that price" garbage. THERE WAS NEVER ANY CONTRACT!!!!! Why is that so hard for you to understand? Anyone with half a semester of business law could tell you that.

I agree! Duhhhhhhh!

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
sounds like your momma never tought you any manners, let anole any tact. why dont you take a look in the mirror before you wanna talk trash about anyone else.

Yea but she did teach us the english language. Grammar rules!

Maybe his lawyer also teaches english...He could get a two for one deal.

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard