Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Quote:

I am thinking about going to Burger King to buy some coffee and then spill it on my self burning myself so that I can sue them for a million dollars because they made the coffee too hot!!

I think I will win for someone already did in a similar suit with Mcdonalds!!

LMAO!
RyanblackSVT, your whole outlook on this is rather disturbing. Is this what America has turned into? Nevermind, that was a dumb question. Of course it is.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
i posted it here to get opinions but when you start by calling someone dumb, ya know you could use a little tact dont ya think. and the thing about the morality is true i will give you all that but think if you were in my shoes. these car dealers rip people off everyday, its payback time, i am married with 2 kids so i never get anything for myself, thats why i am going through with this.....

You must have gotten an early start on the marrage and kid department because I wouldn't have guessed you to be over 16 years old by the way you carry yourself and you amazingly high level of education. Oh and how many forums are you going to post this on? My advise to you go back to school and edumicate yourself and find a new lawyer.

Traded in - 2000 SVT Black tan leather DMD, Pro-Flow 75mm MAF, SHO Shop Intake Mystery mod(awaiting installation) Now 2004 Acura RSX Type S 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Quote:

marrage

Durr what's that? My edumications not up to par.

T-Red 2000 SE 24V MTX75
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
All right, this post has gotton off target. Let him do what he wants, since that's most likely what's going to happen anyways. If he gets it fine, but if he doesn't, good. This post is exhausted...

2000 CSVT Silver Frost: #942 of 2150 HID Projectors and Fog Light Mod, Optomized TB, MSDS headers 2003 Silverstone Z
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
yeah, big deal if he tries for it.

whats the worst that can happen?

I don't get the "morality issues" though...its just a damn car.

What if you throw a piece of food in the trash and that one piece you threw away could have been used to feed a dying child in Africa but since he never got it he died?
You're thinkin that through waaaaaay too much.

If he gets it, he gets it...if he doesn't, then he doesn't...the dealership will probably find some way around it anyway.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

I don't get the "morality issues" though...its just a damn car.

The "morality" issue is taking advantage of this knowing that it's a mistake. It's not the 'damn car' that is the issue, it's the poor guy who will probably get fired because of this -- a stupid mistake that got blown way out of proportion.

He can't and won't get the car, no matter what his "lawyer" says. I don't know how many times people have already explained contract law in here, including myself. But he can get the guy fired because he decided to act like an ass and threaten to litigate.

So not only will he not get the car (and I guarantee you he won't), but he threatens a guy's job trying to do so.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
well my attorney and i spoke with the dealership this morning and by law they would have had to sell it and of course all of you are going to laugh but they sold it saturday morning. they even faxed papers proving they sold it to us. they said that a sister company had the same thing happen to them a few years back and they had to sell a brand new car for $20,000 under msrp, so to all of you out there that said me and my attorney were morons were wrong, i was right and cold have gotten the car but was a day late and a dollar short. but its all good cause when i am doubting someone else the same thing could have happened, but atleast i wouldnt have bashed them......

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Believe it when I see it.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
well my attorney and i spoke with the dealership this morning and by law they would have had to sell it and of course all of you are going to laugh but they sold it saturday morning.

How convenient.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
When/where are dealerships open on Sat.? I'm moving there.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard