Originally posted by bentleywarren:
If you made an honest mistake, would you want someone to ream you for $$25k + ? What goes around comes around. Don't do it, even if you can.

Yeah dude, higher your standards! You should have just been the good samaritan to bring the typo to their attention, and then maybe ask for a better deal on it if you REALLY, REALLY wanted the car. Have some class and respect for others who are just human too, like you. Tell me you never make any mistakes? What goes around DOES eventually come around. I know this. You may think your getting a good deal now (if it were to even go through), but it will someday come back on you. But I hope you enjoy the feeling of catching them on a technicality so you can get something for nothing. Our people are definitely starting to go down the tubes in the US. And that's what our brave troops are going out and risking their hides to defend! So we can all live here in piece, driving our gas-hog SUVs, eating fast food all day so we can be the fattest population in the world, and steal things that aren't ours nor did we have to work honestly for. The eye upstairs is watching to see what you will do

PS- what if you found out later that somebody who really loved their job, and has a happy family to support, gets fired as a result of this little mistake (guy who wrote the ad in the page)??? HOw would you like that feeling? Just because he put the decimal in the wrong spot

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s