Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I am probably coming even though my contour is pretty much stock. Hope that doesn't matter. I don't have any money i can use right now to deck it out.

1995 Duratec V6 Contour
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Hey man, where you from, there are a lot of small mods you can do for next to nothing, leds, mesh grille, side markers, knaubulizing your car (did i spell that right, probably not). There should be some other things you can do also. Just check around man. I converted my old tour to all stock except mesh, leds, and side markers. It still looks good too. So don't worry about being stock, you can see our cars and get an idea of what you can do to your car.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm all stock except for some transmission work ala Terry Haines. This is supposed to be my reliable car!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
anyone want to help me hook my power wire up tomorrow, I want to find a way to drill a hole, I got a good spot, but haven't had the time, I am gonna try today, but if I can't anyone want to help me at the meet. I have been dying to hear my subs, and see how bad my trunk will raddle

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I can't make it tomorrow. My brother just took a job in Spokane and I have to help him move there from the Portland area...looks like I'll have my own fun run! Sorry guys. Maybe next time.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
ahhh that is so not cool

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard