Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Has anyone ever bought the mesh off of spmotorsports? I'm looking for some mesh for my car, I don't think I want to put gutter guard on there.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by jon_mason14:
Has anyone ever bought the mesh off of spmotorsports? I'm looking for some mesh for my car, I don't think I want to put gutter guard on there.

2005 Nissan Sentra Spec V
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Anyone?

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Not to my knowledge. Where is Dresden? How far is that from Chattanooga? I'll do your grill if you come here.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I'm in west TN. I think its 3 or 4 hours away maybe I don't know. I can do my own grill, I'm just not sure what to use yet. You have any suggestions?

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I used gutter gaurd. Check the link in my sig. My first car I bought a grill from Stazi so the mesh is different. Then after I blew that car up, I built the grills for the current car with gutter gaurd. Originally, I painted the chrome oval T-red (body color) and the mesh black. Then I made a grill for some dead beat that never paid me; so I put it on my car. Regular chrome oval and silver mesh. That was over a year ago and no problems.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
That looks pretty good. I have some gutter guard I just wasn't for sure how durable it would be. I mine as well try and see. Thanks.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Some people have said they would be afraid of it rusting, but I've yet to see any speck of rust or discoloration on mine. I've had it for over a year. When I painted it black originally, the paint started to chip over time. Small rocks and bugs at 100+ will do that to a paint job.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I hear see peeps saying that gutter guard loses it shine? How are you guys keeping the shine, or am i reading wrong . My dad found some gutter guard in his garage the other day. He was like you need any of this...I dont need it. I was like heck yea...put it on my car. He just gave me a weird face....hahahah

2005 Nissan Sentra Spec V
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by BigT:
I hear see peeps saying that gutter guard loses it shine? How are you guys keeping the shine, or am i reading wrong . My dad found some gutter guard in his garage the other day. He was like you need any of this...I dont need it. I was like heck yea...put it on my car. He just gave me a weird face....hahahah

haha sweet dude!! I'm just waiting on elky mesh. he lives like in the town where I go to school so its no biggy

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard