This is a little How-to like i did mine:

You can find a piece of grill at your local speed shop you just have to ask them thay always have a roll in the back store...for
the lower grill it's pretty easy, you just have to cut the grill the right size to fit in the hole, i had some problem with the little pins
to hold the factory grill so i recommend you to cut them with a grinder or something i think it'll fit easier and you'd have facility
to fit your new grill, i personally fit it with some black sillicone and it stays very strong! for the back it's the same thing....for
the oval now it's a bit moore complicated, you'll have to do a lot of work to fit a custom grill in there, first remove the oval
from the car, 2 nd: try to seperate the two differents pieces but take care to not break them, they are very strong, after this
you'll have to cut all the factory grill one by one with apair of wiring cutter or something like that then you can file all the
residue cause if something stays you'll see it in the back of the new oval. Now it's the time to cut the grill and place it between
the two seperate piece ( the plastic one and the chrome oval) and compress it hard with 4 pairs of vise grip and again some
silicone to make it durable and strong, let the time to the silicone to freeze minimum one day and then you can remove
carefully your vise grip....replace the oval at is emplacement and admire the new look!
Take your time to do every step to get a great result!
Have fun

mods ? Wut ! 19 inches ! My Car SOLD