Joe the one on my car is OK I think?? I have another one that is pretty mint and it has the grill and stuff in it and it's all in good shape. Just has a little rip where it mounts to the fender. I'm debating which one to use for the job and which one to keep stock, Yeah you could use one of the bottoms. I'm either doing the M3 or if I find a mirko ever I'll do that. But for now I guess I'll wait and see. if you want to do the SE/SVT in urethane you could use one of mine and pay in the future when funds are available We'll see what kinda mood I'm in after the hunting trip It's pretty good right now so you're in luck cause it'll take alot to wreck my vacation When I get back and pay all my bills I'll see where I sit fianacially to try this. If anything I'll drop off my car in Iowa and just get the bumper made and have Nick start on the bodywork. Then when I'm not poor anymore I'll get it painted Well see ya'll in a few Weeks

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo