Well, I'm actually not sure how bedding the pads is going to reduce your dust issues. Not saying it won't, just that I've never heard that one.

And, if you've done "normal" driving for about a month, you should be fine. (Remember the average person's definition of normal, here, not the enthusiast's.)

There should have been some kind of instructions with the pads, as each brake pad alchemist has their own idea of what's best, but the main ideas of bedding are to run the pads through some gradually increasing heat cycles to burn off excess binding agents (glue), and to evenly coat the rotor with pad material. So, 200 miles or more of "normal" driving is the first step. Seasoning rotors, if new, is the next one. Then the pad bedding. The end result will be better braking performance, and less chance of "warping" rotors. But I have gobs of dust from my Mintex A/F, regardless.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998