Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I am so Pi*sed off right now!!!! I just bought a digital camera yesterday to take picks of my car as the modding progresses. I wake up this morning and there is a branch about 6" in dia. laying on my hood!!!! It fell from about 25' up in the tree!!!
But I guess I get a new hood,quarter panel, headlight out of it.. Glad I didn't waste my time on the Hightower Mod last weekend like I was gonna do!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Someone tell me they feel sorry for me!!!!

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
get any good pics of the tree with your new digi cam?

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

hahahahahhaa

pics of tree on car??

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

hahahahahhaa

pics of tree on car??

i can't really say i feel sorry for ya. i had a branch fall on my tour as well, and it bent the radio antenna! omg!

my poor lil tour. i straightened it with a pliars

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Light the tree on fire, then cut it down, chop up any burnt remains, then set those on fire, take those remains and grind them into dust. Then go to somewhere far away (forest, high rise cliff, etc) and properly distribute the tree dust all about the area. Save some of the dust and lay it on the ground in a neat pile. Run it over with your car repeatedly, then take a can of highly flammable fluid (starter fluid etc) a lighter and go to the remaining pile of tree dust and flamethrow and burn the SH!T out of it until it completely desenegrates into nothing. Then stomp the ground until your foot falls asleep where the dust was burned. Go home and cast an evil dark spell on all trees that exist and eat a bananna. You should feel better after that. Good Luck.

*Oh yeah! While you are in the process of doing all of this, don't forget to curse and scream hateful obscenities at the tree, and in the trees general area. This is a must.

**By the way, I feel sorry for you. (Not as sorry as I do for that tree though. )

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Peach:
Light the tree on fire, then cut it down, chop up any burnt remains, then set those on fire, take those remains and grind them into dust. Then go to somewhere far away (forest, high rise cliff, etc) and properly distribute the tree dust all about the area. Save some of the dust and lay it on the ground in a neat pile. Run it over with your car repeatedly, then take a can of highly flammable fluid (starter fluid etc) a lighter and go to the remaining pile of tree dust and flamethrow and burn the SH!T out of it until it completely desenegrates into nothing. Then stomp the ground until your foot falls asleep where the dust was burned. Go home and cast an evil dark spell on all trees that exist and eat a bananna. You should feel better after that. Good Luck.

*Oh yeah! While you are in the process of doing all of this, don't forget to curse and scream hateful obscenities at the tree, and in the trees general area. This is a must.

**By the way, I feel sorry for you. (Not as sorry as I do for that tree though. )

hahahahhahahhahahaha

peach, if thats what you'd do to a tree that hit your car, i wouldn't wanna be an old granny that accidently rear-ends your car or something.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Oh that's happened before. Trust me, she got the saaaaame treatment. No mercy when it comes to my car.

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Hey, how do i post pics on here? Cuz i do have good pics of it!!!

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
You have to have a Fototime account, freepicshosting account etc. If you want to send them to me, I will host them for you.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Sheesh, no love in here!!! My wife said, "awww poor baby!! your OTHER wife(my car)got a boo boo".

Women!!! Ughhh lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard