Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Ok so here is the deal.... we have a group buy going on over atNECO ...

The deal is this... 50 orders gets these made... they are the most amazing looking demon eyes and they will make the contours look mean as hell. In the post on NECO you will find lots of pictures... what I would like is for people interested to reply here with questions/comments.

If you can come up with a list of 50 people then they can be made for the car. It may sound like a lot but when you guys see these things you'll know they are one of the coolest cosmetic mods available.

Please let me know if there are any questions and I will get a list going on people interested... please direct all questions through me as the owner of the company who posts on NECO is very busy... he did post his information (AIM, etc.) but please don't abuse it. I will make a list of questions you guys have and forward them to him.

Thanks again for reading this... and lets get these goin!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
well, we all know the pre 98 contour owners are screwed LOL, but anyways, i guess the post 98 contour owners would probably want to know how much. There was actually a how to on how to make your own angel eyes posted a little while back. I wouldnt see this costing anymore than $40-50 if you did it yourself.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Quote from the NECO thread...is this you?

["And just to let everyone know they are $250 on EBAY for ths IS300 so retail might be around $350...

We are working on a group buy but just to let everyone know this is not a $20 modification, it uses advanced optics in order to be Daylight Demon Eyes....

These are 4-5x brighter than the bimmer ones during the day (i saw them on an IS during the day and THEY WERE GLOWING!!!! "]

Sounds like they are going to be some outrageous amount...not too many people have taken their lights apart on here & those that haven't probably wouldn't for these either...not that they aren't cool, I'd hate like hell to spend alot of money for these only to screw up my housings installing them. $.02 If I'm wrong, I'm wrong
50 people?

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Yeah, the odds of successfully opening and resealing your headlight housings are about 50/50. I wouldn't want to add another $250+ on to the cost of these if I screwed it up. Not that a pre-98 could use them anways, unfortuantely.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVZETEC:

["And just to let everyone know they are $250 on EBAY for ths IS300 so retail might be around $350...

We are working on a group buy but just to let everyone know this is not a $20 modification, it uses advanced optics in order to be Daylight Demon Eyes....

These are 4-5x brighter than the bimmer ones during the day (i saw them on an IS during the day and THEY WERE GLOWING!!!! "]

Sounds like they are going to be some outrageous amount...not too many people have taken their lights apart on here & those that haven't probably wouldn't for these either...not that they aren't cool, I'd hate like hell to spend alot of money for these only to screw up my housings installing them. $.02 If I'm wrong, I'm wrong
50 people?

Read the whole thread. Final price will be around $139-$159. I would be interested. Let us know how it goes.

Later,

Eric

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
if someone could re-design pre98 lights to be clear like 98+ lights, then that'd be something worth buying...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by myfastse:
Originally posted by SVZETEC:

50 people?

Read the whole thread. Final price will be around $139-$159. I would be interested. Let us know how it goes.

Later,

Eric

I figured over $100 which is still not gonna happen w/ 50 people...I'd guarantee you couldn't find 50 CEG'rs willing to cut their housings(unless of course someone w/ experience would be willing to do it for them). Looks to me like 50 contour people over & above the cougars...it's hard to get 10 people on a group buy here...

The price is the least of the problem...50?

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
yeah those would be really cool, but this is something i wouldnt want to do myself. i just dont want to have to deal with headlight problems down the road, or have to buy new housings. so as much as i would like them, i probably wouldnt buy 'em.

and not to be a downer, but 50 is a LOT of people.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
From what I read here - even MIlan - if I am not wrong - got some probs with them... I am hesistant...

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Check out how this BITCHIN' product is made/installed!!

Really BITCHIN' HOWTO!!

$275!! BOYAHH!! I'm there!!

Hi, I am from Sarcasm-ville.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard