Yup, I am 100% sure that my secondaries are pinned open, just checked them... besides, the car is a TOTAL slug when they are closed, so I would know.

This is why I am totaly confused as far as what to think... the computer is obviously in some sort of open loop state since the secondaries aren't functioning... it is evident that it has no clue what is going on because before it reaches nomral operating temp, I have major drivability issues... the car bucks, the power comes on and off real abrubtly and so on... when it reaches normal operating temp, it clears up, but I hear that detonation sound when I am on the throttle more than moderate-wot. I get smoke, then it smells like a$$ for a while and I have to roll up my windows and turn the vents on to clear it out.

The things that are mind boggling to me are the fact that it is showing different signs for everything. What I mean is I hear detonation which says that it's lean, I get the egg smell which says it's rich (but I have heard the other way around too), and I am blowing smoke when the detonation type sound occurs which says I'm running rich, but what the hell am I supposed to think?

I am only getting the codes listed above and I am hoping to god that it all clears up when I replace the IMRC.

Any other suggestions? Please, I need help here.