S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Russell:
*NEWSFLASH*

i just put 3 of them in the contour and ran a 9.26 @ 150

yup thats rugnt, even though there is no engine in the tour, it still ran those times!

Nice! I never even considered using more than one, but think about it...........3 tornadoes = 3 times the horsepower-boosting airflow!

Well done! Better watch out for speeding tickets though........

2000 Ford Contour SVT, black, bone stock. "The way I drive, I don't need mods!" :-)
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by svtman21:

Well done! Better watch out for speeding tickets though........

naw, cops cant catch me, i got nawwwwws too

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
dont forget the chrome muffler bearings, they help speed up the exhaust flow so the tornado can ram even more air in.

HORSEPOWERIC= ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD STILL AIN'T ENOUGH 98 silver svt, modified y,ngk(indexed),pulley's,shifter,redline. future plans,custom borla exhaust, bilstein/h&r, rota slipstream 16x7 13 lb"s
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by low10s:
dont forget the chrome muffler bearings, they help speed up the exhaust flow so the tornado can ram even more air in.

Oh hell yeah man, very good point. And one other thing..........well, I'm not even sure I should tell you guys about it, it's kind of a top secret idea of mine, but you seem nice so here goes....

I installed a tornado fuel-saver in my gas tank, yeah you heard me! Why? Because it swirls the gas before it hits the fuel lines and makes for better combustion, of course! Now I know what you're thinking........."won't that piece of crap dissolve in my gas tank, thereby leaving my engine to combust little shards of metal in the fuel?" The answer is NO. The tornado fuel saver is constructed using 10-layers of Reynolds patented aluminum foil, and we all know how tough that stuff is.

**Update** Just dynoed my car after the fuel-tank install! Bad news though, the dyno could not handle the power my car put down and caught fire, so I did not get an accurate reading. Last I saw, the HP needle was swinging close to 1000 though, but I guess we'll never know. The message I am trying to get across here is this: be careful, this thing is more powerful AND versatile than we all thought.

2000 Ford Contour SVT, black, bone stock. "The way I drive, I don't need mods!" :-)
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
my tour may be fast, but the blazer is faster. it ran a 6.17 @ 215 last night on the local uphill track. whats the secret?

PLASMA !!!!

quad tornado injected plasma!

the extreme power it made broke the tranny, so a little bit of super glue and duct tape and the tranny is heavily beefed up now and can take excess of 5000 HP

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
man and i thought i ws the only one.........small world

HORSEPOWERIC= ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD STILL AIN'T ENOUGH 98 silver svt, modified y,ngk(indexed),pulley's,shifter,redline. future plans,custom borla exhaust, bilstein/h&r, rota slipstream 16x7 13 lb"s
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I wonder what kind of HP and gas mileage gain I'd see with an eram and tornado gas saver...with all that air they're shootin through at tremendous speeds, there has gotta be gains somewhere.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by low10s:

No way man, I got the TEFLON muffler bearings! Reduces sliding friction of the exhaust gases.

Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
I wonder what kind of HP and gas mileage gain I'd see with an eram and tornado gas saver...with all that air they're shootin through at tremendous speeds, there has gotta be gains somewhere.

Maybe on your lawn mower.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard