Originally posted by low10s:
dont forget the chrome muffler bearings, they help speed up the exhaust flow so the tornado can ram even more air in.

Oh hell yeah man, very good point. And one other thing..........well, I'm not even sure I should tell you guys about it, it's kind of a top secret idea of mine, but you seem nice so here goes....

I installed a tornado fuel-saver in my gas tank, yeah you heard me! Why? Because it swirls the gas before it hits the fuel lines and makes for better combustion, of course! Now I know what you're thinking........."won't that piece of crap dissolve in my gas tank, thereby leaving my engine to combust little shards of metal in the fuel?" The answer is NO. The tornado fuel saver is constructed using 10-layers of Reynolds patented aluminum foil, and we all know how tough that stuff is.

**Update** Just dynoed my car after the fuel-tank install! Bad news though, the dyno could not handle the power my car put down and caught fire, so I did not get an accurate reading. Last I saw, the HP needle was swinging close to 1000 though, but I guess we'll never know. The message I am trying to get across here is this: be careful, this thing is more powerful AND versatile than we all thought.

2000 Ford Contour SVT, black, bone stock. "The way I drive, I don't need mods!" :-)