Originally posted by Derk2000:
Warning - this may sound harsh.

I'm all for having pics of modded and unmodded 'tours or 'tiques in this calendar.
BUT...
I don't want a calendar full of contour pics and crap for a background. If you're gonna post (and you're serious about getting the picture in the calendar) please post pics that don't have crap for a background.

Honestly, who wants to see an awesome lookin' Contour with Joe Schmo walking around in the background? Not me.

Backgrounds that I think are cool: 'tours, 'tiques, racetracks, barns, mountains, bridges, rivers, etc.
Backgrounds that I don't think are cool: the appartment, the house that the car belongs to , WAL-MART, etc.

So, some of the folks here need brush up on the background-selection skills and re-post away!

Amen!!

Matt, if you need help deciding, I think I have a pretty good eye for good photo skills. Maybe someone can volunteer to do some touchup if need be also? You know get rid of signs, extra un-important crap and still make the pics look good.

I have tons more in my sig, these are a few of my favorites, plus a few that have already been posted, which I have the originals from.

I would also think it would be cool to list the photographer and who's car is in each pic. Not stats, just a name an maybe a location of picture or your hometonw (ma be one in teh same)

Thats my $.02, and now some pics! The full 2272x1704 are in my sig if I only post the small size. 2272x1704 is WAY to big to post here!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info