Hard-core CEG'er
R
Midnight96SE's car is really hottttttttt... sizzlin'

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Antonio:
This post reminds me why I love my contour.

Anyway I really dont't think my car should be considered because there are alot of better cars. I am surprised none of the olde members cars have not been posted. Derreck's cars is a must, Dion's car is a must. The twins SVT's are a must. These people broke the threshold in regards to making the contour look good. All the rest followed. Others to add as well:

Pascal, ST PETE, Bernie, Roger R, Eric L, Milan, JVT and TRed SVT. There are alot of other cars as well but I can't remember. Hell I think if you put time and love into your ride we all should be in the calander.

You suggested some really nice cars, but YOU have GOT to have YOURS in the calender.

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Warning - this may sound harsh.

I'm all for having pics of modded and unmodded 'tours or 'tiques in this calendar.
BUT...
I don't want a calendar full of contour pics and crap for a background. If you're gonna post (and you're serious about getting the picture in the calendar) please post pics that don't have crap for a background.

Honestly, who wants to see an awesome lookin' Contour with Joe Schmo walking around in the background? Not me.

Backgrounds that I think are cool: 'tours, 'tiques, racetracks, barns, mountains, bridges, rivers, etc.
Backgrounds that I don't think are cool: the appartment, the house that the car belongs to , WAL-MART, etc.

So, some of the folks here need brush up on the background-selection skills and re-post away!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Derk2000:

I'm all for having pics of modded and unmodded 'tours or 'tiques in this calendar.
BUT...
I don't want a calendar full of contour pics and crap for a background. If you're gonna post (and you're serious about getting the picture in the calendar) please post pics that don't have crap for a background.

Honestly, who wants to see an awesome lookin' Contour with Joe Schmo walking around in the background? Not me.

Backgrounds that I think are cool: 'tours, 'tiques, racetracks, barns, mountains, bridges, rivers, etc.
Backgrounds that I don't think are cool: the appartment, the house that the car belongs to , WAL-MART, etc.

So, some of the folks here need brush up on the background-selection skills and re-post away!

very true. . . aw sh!t, now mine cant be in there!!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Yay stock!

98 SVT #1652 of 6535 My SVT "If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on."
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Now there's a nice picture. Not saying the others aren't either.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F

I agree totally.
but it'd also suck if everyone posted pics of their cars with only nature backgrounds.
also cool ones are construction sites, industrial scenes, urban scenes, etc. even in financial districts next to some great architecture.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
this is exactly why i went and re took pics of my car. We have an awesome huge train tressel in the middle of now where....thats what is in my pics. but i am a big fan of cars in front of industrial and urban back grounds....but none of that where i am from

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

but it'd also suck if everyone posted pics of their cars with only nature backgrounds.
also cool ones are construction sites, industrial scenes, urban scenes, etc. even in financial districts next to some great architecture.

good call.
Nothing against the people or their cars...I just want to see something in the background other than the person's house and their neighbor's car!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E

BUT...

Amen!!

Matt, if you need help deciding, I think I have a pretty good eye for good photo skills. Maybe someone can volunteer to do some touchup if need be also? You know get rid of signs, extra un-important crap and still make the pics look good.

I have tons more in my sig, these are a few of my favorites, plus a few that have already been posted, which I have the originals from.

I would also think it would be cool to list the photographer and who's car is in each pic. Not stats, just a name an maybe a location of picture or your hometonw (ma be one in teh same)

Thats my $.02, and now some pics! The full 2272x1704 are in my sig if I only post the small size. 2272x1704 is WAY to big to post here!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard