Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
yeah...who's car is that up there ^^ in blue?

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Obsidian:
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:

Antoher cool pic:

I have tons of pics I need to sort through and will post more as I find good ones.

Got a new background. Frickin sweet pic. You're welcome for the compliment Pete but its the damn truth. You're one of the top 5 for best looking tours. I'm like... number 5,289... lol.... i suck...

WOO HOO! Thats the first time someone else has posted one of my pics. If you look really closely you can see me in the rear-view. I have the originals if you want the bigger one (2160x1440). I'll try and post it sometime tomorrow. (Its also my background!)

'98 T-Red SVT #4290
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
i have a lot of pics from all the meets in the SE MI area from the past year... feel free to snag any off of my site in my sig. most arent really poster quality but i do have some nice group shots. here are a few favs:

nighttime shots of roger r and jason castors cars:

stazi's car:

stazi's engine bay:

marcus' car:

very nice group shots:

and for those of you who like show cars:

and i like the stripe theme thats goin on in this pic:

oh yeah and you cant forget me along with the rest of our tours (oh i miss the silver one ).

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
If anybody needs there pics hosted. GO TO www.freepichosting.com
Its that simple. No more worries about not having a place to host your car. Go to it and check it out.

'98 Black CSVT 17" Axis 5% Tint, B&M Short Throw
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by JonnySVT:
I love the first pic of the black SVT in action, I want one. But I won't buy one if Skrilla's car is in it.
It would throw everything off.

I agree. That car is hideous; and a lot of money put into an SE.... I can only say WTF to that and the paint job.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P

Last edited by PhatSVT; 10/10/03 08:56 AM.

Sam 1998 SVT Contour- SOLD 2002 Mustang GT - 406 RWHP/391 RWTQ 12.1 @ 115 MPH
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
Well theres always been talk of it but noones done it, so i'll do it estimate them coming in at $15 (no profit)

Now, here's what i want, no bs.

Pics must be ATLEAST 1600x1200, if they're smaller dont waste my time, i dont want this to look like junk and anything less than very big is too small to turn out well in print.

I do NOT want 5000 pics of the same car, lets have options. People do not still have to be CEG members, they can be past members' tours if you have pics.

Good color quality, color washed or scanned pics most likely will not cut it, a few of you have scanners that are worthy so all is not lost but if the black looks gray fix it or its trash.

No half completed projects... if theres primer on the car it gets no love, if the body looks like crap it gets no love, so on and so forth.

Action shots are also welcome!
If i can get a stickey on this thread i'm sure it'd help, i'd like to have all the pics gathered by the end of the month so i can get the calendar produced in november and up for sale in december
Gracias

I'm going to email a few to you of Breidy's old SVT, I'll have to make sure they're 1600x1200 tho.

Man, I have a feeling you're going to get several years worth of pics out of this. I hope you select the finalists well.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Phat SVT those pics are AWESOME!!!
I love how the black and red cars match so perfectly. Where did you guys get the SVT side decals from?

Originally posted by JonnySVT:
But I won't buy one if Skrilla's car is in it.
It would throw everything off.

And I have to agree on this ... Sorry Skrilla, your car is just too ... ricey looking. That toxic sludge green dosent match the chrome rims and white trim/decals at all.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
That first pic of Robbies car is good, but that dude needs to be chopped out .

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by 1314:
That first pic of Robbies car is good, but that dude needs to be chopped out .

First thing I thought, too! Those shots are great, though!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard