Hi guys, I just happen to visit your forum today after dealing with Mr. Warmonger in the past on the e-manage (Hi Warmonger :-), long time no talk), Anyway I noticed the talk about the LM-1 Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter group buy, I have seen it in use and used it on my own car, I don't own one yet tell they fix a connector issue, the unit works great, uses a great sensor and excellent wiring (VW/Audi harness, Bosch sensor, etc)....it works good on the dyno if the unit is held in place flat (no movement), in the car the unit will be all over your hands or the floor/seat moving, problem is the cable that connects the sensor harness to the main unit does not hold securely in, any movement in that cable throws an error code on the screen, specially when held vertically (cable connects from the bottom of the unit), I think they should have used a connector that holds in place with some screw, like the pc serial port connation, or a round nut, or any lock that holds in securely....This is just an advice for anyone getting the LM-1 and face the same problem, some might tell you that they don't have that problem, but after repeated use of the unit it will happen.

I got many clear pictures on the unit in and out, even the Manuel pages pics, let me know if you want to see them...

Mohd A.