Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#759738 10/22/03 12:56 PM
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by nasty1:
Just found out today that my car was previously owned by a woman. How bout we all throw one back for women that go easy on their cars?!?

= grinning = just kidding = lighten up.
I was amused.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
#759739 10/22/03 01:17 PM
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i agree that there are some chicks out there that can drive and some that can't
obviously the chick that drove my car prior to me owning it couldn't drive.
she had a nasty habit of pulling into parking spaces until the front tires hit the curb or cement stop thing, so when she backed out it would catch on the bumper and give it a good yank.
so my bumper is torn and scratched to hell
there is even a dent in the fender where the bumper attaches, demonstrating how hard it was pulled!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
#759740 10/22/03 01:37 PM
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by ElKy:
i agree that there are some chicks out there that can drive and some that can't
obviously the chick that drove my car prior to me owning it couldn't drive.
she had a nasty habit of pulling into parking spaces until the front tires hit the curb or cement stop thing, so when she backed out it would catch on the bumper and give it a good yank.
so my bumper is torn and scratched to hell
there is even a dent in the fender where the bumper attaches, demonstrating how hard it was pulled!

Why did you buy that car if the bumper cover is so jacked-up?

A friend of mine helped his fiance' buy an M3 a couple of years ago, and dude, she can really drive!

My wife on the other hand, can barely get out of the diveway....

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
#759741 10/22/03 01:38 PM
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
why?...
because other than the bumper it was a good idea at the time.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
#759742 10/22/03 01:53 PM
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
Originally posted by Contourgirl:
Originally posted by deftoned989:
No, no exceptions...that I have met yet.

I AIM to offend....sometimes...at least on this topic.

Then I guess you haven't met very many people.
If you aim to offend women, go for it. You ignorant opions mean zilch to me.

dude, you just got burned!

#759743 10/22/03 02:00 PM
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Zippy_Zetec:
Originally posted by Contourgirl:
Originally posted by deftoned989:
No, no exceptions...that I have met yet.

I AIM to offend....sometimes...at least on this topic.

Then I guess you haven't met very many people.
If you aim to offend women, go for it. You ignorant opions mean zilch to me.

dude, you just got burned!

Actually I know not all women are bad drivers, it just usually sets them off and its fun to stand back and watch the fireworks

99 Silver CSVT
#759744 10/22/03 06:31 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I live on a fairly busy road. Last summer right after I bought my house I'm sittin in the living room with the windows open. I hear this faint grinding noise slowly build to an overpowering wail. I look out to see this middle aged lady with a death grip on the steering wheel at 10 and 2, a look of terror on her face. Her left front tire was completely gone and she was grinding down the road. I ran out to try to stop her, I woulda put on her spare on for her, and she just stared ahead dead to the world. Say what you want, no man would ever be that dumb/ignorant/stupid.

sincerly,
sexist car lover.

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150 Toreador Red Birthday 1/4/2000 *Drop in K&N/FMS Wires/AutolitePP Plugs *Sylvania SilverStar/Indiglo Gauges *Pioneer Premier P730/Sound by Audiobahn *White HVAC Panel/Elky Mesh Mod/35% tint
#759745 10/23/03 05:29 AM
N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
well the women who owned my SE before me was pretty gentle on it and the interior is in very good shape... but unfortunatly she scuffed up the front and rear bump on the passenger side but some how missed the whole right side

oh yeah.. my g/f has a trans am and she has had that thing sideways more times then I can think of ans she hasn't lost it yet... but then again a friend of mine who is a guy for some reason got a cavelier and has crashed it like 4 times.. lol.. but my main concern is for elderly people with huge camper trailers who only have the experience of driving Datsuns.. almost was globbered by a few

'95 SE moonlight blue MTX
#759746 10/23/03 12:40 PM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by bkent:
I look out to see this middle aged lady with a death grip on the steering wheel at 10 and 2, a look of terror on her face. Her left front tire was completely gone and she was grinding down the road. I ran out to try to stop her, I woulda put on her spare on for her, and she just stared ahead dead to the world. Say what you want, no man would ever be that dumb/ignorant/stupid.

LMAO!!
I was at the gas station a few months back when this lady pulls up to the pump. She starts pumping her gas, then starts crying and waving her hands. The attendant and I go outside to see what was wrong, it was then that I realized that she was parked in front of the diesel pump!! I could hardly contain myself! She's standing there crying and saying "now what do I do"? I say "how 'bout I call a tow for ya Ma'm?"
FYI, she filled the tank! Then went on a rant about how her husband was going to kill her!

#759747 10/23/03 03:57 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by TFI:
You should'nt lump all women into one catagory.

Makes you men look worse than you alread are.

Does anyone see contradiction in these two statements?

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard