Originally posted by JeremySeVT:
Originally posted by scottd60:
Jeremy,

Light looks much better, now get the other one finished ...where did you get the 3M plastic cleaner?

Scott

Originally posted by proliphik:
you a-hole jeremy. i saw you today you flew by me when i was sitting at the light on laurderdale and church bout to take a left ( i was in my dads montero sport) and i flashed my brights but it was like 345 ish. no love

Originally posted by LoudnQuik:
lol looks like your havin fun with the deep motor sound the new intake puts out huh?

Scott, I did end up clearing up the other light, I was trying to show that in the last 2 or 3 pictures. I picked up the 3m plastic cleaner at Car Quest.

Sam, sorry man, I didn't see you at all. I was probably just staring at the tack and listening to the engine.

Jason, yes, I probably was gunnin' it, I really like the new sound it gives. It may be me, but it does feel a little better. I'm sure the car can breath a little better now..

I'm noticing that the filter needs to be attached better than just stuffin' it in to the hole, it also needs some kind of bracket so that it doesn't clank around under the hood up front. Once I get some piping system integrated, I'll probably end up drilling a whole for the sensor.

Dude you are a brave soul! i thought that's what it looked like!!!! you need a MAF adapter for that cone filter!!! you just stuffed the filter in? its going to fall out there is nothing to hold it on there... if your filter comes off you run a chance of sucking a lot of dust and dirt into your engine man! get an adapter ASAP or put your stock parts back on... i'm suprised you did'nt throw a CEL for the IAT sensor being out and that filter with no MAF screen has to be giving abnormal readings!!!

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!