Whether it runs well or not, there's at least $280 worth in parts on that car... Also, it looks as though the antenna is broken... if it is a power antenna (which a Mystique LS should have) it looks to be stuck part-way up, if not a power antenna, it looks like it snapped.

The only repair work my 95 mystique has been in the shop for is the water pump job (not really repair since I replaced it when the original was still good, thanks to these forums). Everything else has been routine maintenance or broken plastic (cupholders, grrr!). Strange about the model being called Young America Edition, but does not seem to have all the trim. One other thing I noticed is the engine dress cover is a different shape than on my Mystique and has the Duratec name on it... mine is an very early model, made July 1994, and my engine cover is plain plastic and my intake manifold has the engine badge with Ford logo and "24 VALVE DOHC".
I wonder if the engine pictured actually came from a newer Contique? Or did Ford change engine dress covers in '95 models, or did the previous owner replace their dress cover?
If the original owner kept the engine that clean for 140k miles, it may well be that they swapped some parts around... possibly even Young America Edition leather seats?

'95 'stiqueLS 2.5L ATX S&B / CTA intake KEM Mag-Plus wires 1/4" TH fix Homemade heat shield Xenon bulbs Fog light rewire ATX cooler Flowmaster 942042 Blacked-out pseudo-chrome