Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
to everyone,

i am here to also stick up for n2deep. i havent known him long but in the short time i have he has given me countless pieces of advice for my csvt. he has about the nicest csvt i have ever seen anywhere and i have seen thousands on-line and in person. the whole thing about the graphics and paint he can go either way. he used to have the best looking graphics, and now they are removed and the car still looks amazing. you should really take some advice from him if you want to win any shows, he has been doing this for a very long time and his range of knowledge goes far beyond csvt's. like i said i havent known him long and me personaly i havent been into these cars for very long other than the fact that i have wanted a csvt since 1997 when i got a contour gl and now that i have mine i want it to look the best it can and personaly i wont take any advice from anyone but him to make mine look and perform better. and one more thing he isnt knocking anyone with a family or he would knock me first being 27 with 2 kids and a wife. so he knows not everyone can put alot of money into thier cars, shoot anyone that knows me knows i have a wish list a mile long for mods and cannot even get started on it cause i do have a family. to end -i would take some advice from him to heart about hooking your car up if thats what you wanna do cause if not it will probly look like a warm piece of crap when your finished like alot of cars i have seen with people not taking friendly advice. you know putting those APC stickers all over the place. tacky co-mon. anyway have fun.

ryan

And to everyone...again...

Geez guys! n2deep...dude, you are on the money. So is Unisys and Corrupted.

From knowing where you all are coming from, if you look at it standing in everyone's shoes, the posts made sense, but LOL, it is a little hard sometimes to put those shoes on.

So here is what I am a gonna do here...stop bickering.

n2deep, I hear your car pops, that is excellent. You must keep up the good work. I say must here because of how far ahead you are. Don't quit. Unisys and corrupted and my self...dude we are all broke, but we are doing the small stuff that we can do to make our cars better, faster, stronger, and break em out of the mold to make them, 1. Perform better, and 2. Look better and more with our own personalities. If I didn't have bills, a wife, and 3 dogs, I would be popping just like everyone else.

Here is the deal, just don't give up. I think that is what everyone is trying to say.....maybe not in so many words.

But guys, breathe in....breathe out....breathe in....breathe out.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Right??? OK so here is what I think we should do....not to be a suck up or something...but...really guys, lets just bury this and laugh at it.

n2deep, bring your car to Huntsville so that we can all droo.....I mean marvel over it. I don't want pics, I want cars. Come with it and lets put all this crap behind aight???

Gotta go

Hollar on the new meet thread.

See ya
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville