"I bet there's no contour class next year."
I dont like to hear those words!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit,

I worked really hard to get this class. And everyone always says that they are proud of their tours, but you guys never enter the car shows that big vendors attend. There are only a hand full of people that give a care. That is why their are no mass produced products for us, the hand full that care do what they can with the products available. Other wise we think of new ideas to be creative.
Im thakful that you and the others visited, but I would have been greatful if you and the others had entered the show. If Im not mistaken you've been working on your car for a long time and their is always some execuse why it can't come. That would seem like you are a fare weather fan of the contours.
Right now you maybe thinking this guy is a real as*h*le, well your probably right. I do not mean to pick you out of everyone but its just that I have tried and tried to do projects and get vendors on board, but as a hole the Contour Enthusiast Group is worse than the ricers out there.
If more people would show up to give support, than alot more products might start becoming available.
Otherwise sit on the sidelines and watch your peers do all the work, maybe they will suceed or maybe they will fail. But at least we are triing.

Sorry for venting

N2deep

P.s. keep the negativity to your self