Originally posted by JonnySVT:
bigmoney ooooh so funny, are you retarded ? first of all it is a POS Brullen y pipe that does not fit (which is the reason i am broke!), not MSDS....second, about the apex'i....i was asking about it mostly to learn, that's a funny word "learn", you should look that up in the dictionary, and if you didn't notice, it does say i might be looking into one of these in about 6 MONTHS!! That's cool if you misunderstood those posts, but don't come at me talking about "people here don't appreciate b.s." I've got a clue for you, most people don't like taking heat from an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about. Go try to punk someone else, just hope I am not in your area anytime soon because my brakes don't work.
i saw your post before you got crazy and you seemed like an ok person, i even thought your advice was good, thanx for that. seriously though, you got crazy for no reason, bad day?

Not a bad day at all, guess I'm an a$$hole all the time. It's common sense, really, the prudent thing to do is not to skimp on essential's (like brakes or other regular maintenance) in order to buy performance. Maybe I'm an old coot, but starting with a solid car and going from there tends to keep you out of trouble and off the side of the road.

Re-read this thread and notice how many CEGr's have brought up issues with your brake plan. Perhaps I'm not the only "crazy punk"...

BTW, I followed the thread about the y-pipe and that is just plain wrong. SVTCuervo did a great job keeping the buy going and following through to delivery but he sure dropped you like a hot potato when you started having fitment issues. Hopefully Brullen will offer a solution but the person organizing the group buy should be leading the fight.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.