your 17x7.5 doesnt rub i think cuz of the 45 offset. i do get this confused but here's what i've come to understand (this is what I understand). the lower the offset number the closer to the fender edge it'll be. so a 17x7 can get away w/ 40 offset (i run this), 17x7.5 should run 42-45 min and 17x8 at least 45. when researching my wheels and tires, i read all the post and who rubbed and who didnt. people that seriously rubbed ended up having too low of an offset for too wide a wheel/tire like 38 offset on 17x8. i think 17x7.5 38 offset will cuz problems. how much i dont know. maybe rolling the fenders and cutting the liner will solve it or get rid of most of the rubbing. i know some will disagree w/ me. this is based on what u guys have said previously and thats where i got my info. short of taking a class on offsets, this is the method i used. i did wait to do my suspension before putting my wheels on. i still wait to roll my fenders to lower some more, maybe i would get some rubbing then and also why i'm waiting to roll them.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale