Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by huey3211:
Originally posted by freakshow:
So how is that rice? Just looks like a crappy paint job to me but I don't see what's so ricey about it.

that is the $hit ricers do... all he needs is some APC stickers,

Quote:

rice
"rye-sss"
To excessively modify and augment the physical appearance of sub compact economy vehicles in an attempt to make it them fast or make them LOOK fast. Examples include unsightly body kits, oversised mufflers, (which are actually detremental to performance) neon lighting, thousands of decals, and of course, twenty inch rims which are far too heavy for these vehicles to handle.

I like to make fun of riced out cars sometimes but this crap is getting old. People just find any car they think is ugly and call it "rice" "omg look at this rice" blah blah blah. The definition of "rice" on this site seems to change very 5 minutes and depending on who's posting. At least get it right as to what rice is before you start making stupid comments. Just because "that's what ricers do" doesn't mean this particular car is "rice". The whole "rice" crap is getting played out like a 2 dollar whore anyway because of stupid posts like this.
That car is not 'riced out" its just owned by some cheap bastard with very poor taste.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
So how is that rice? Just looks like a crappy paint job to me but I don't see what's so ricey about it.

Quote:

rice
"rye-sss"
To excessively modify and augment the physical appearance of sub compact economy vehicles in an attempt to make it them fast or make them LOOK fast. Examples include unsightly body kits, oversised mufflers, (which are actually detremental to performance) neon lighting, thousands of decals, and of course, twenty inch rims which are far too heavy for these vehicles to handle.

I like to make fun of riced out cars sometimes but this crap is getting old. People just find any car they think is ugly and call it "rice" "omg look at this rice" blah blah blah. The definition of "rice" on this site seems to change very 5 minutes and depending on who's posting. At least get it right as to what rice is before you start making stupid comments. Just because "that's what ricers do" doesn't mean this particular car is "rice". The whole "rice" crap is getting played out like a 2 dollar whore anyway because of stupid posts like this.
That car is not 'riced out" its just owned by some cheap bastard with very poor taste.

AMEN TO THAT

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Modifications poorly excecuted made in poor taste, and done with shoddy workmanship.

That's my definetion of rice.

Put a huge wing on the roof of a ZX5, looks like crap, that's rice.

Paint your Neon two tone Green/Fluorecent green. Rice.

Deanjoyce's car? Not rice. Why? Because everything he did flows together well, and he had a plan from the start. (Minus his headlights, but he's fixing that)

If you throw a fairly large wing on a CRX and a full matching bodykit, molded into the body, and then finish it with a nice paintjob, I will not call it rice. If you drive that car around for 4 years with primered body parts and steelies, but still put on the wing? Rice.

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
its just owned by some cheap bastard with very poor taste.

Or a really serious "Hulk" fan.

Ugly, yes, but I don't see anything designed to make it "look fast."

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by 5speedSE170HP:
i am green with envy .

Lmao

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

And that is the very underlining essence in wich rice is founded apon.

Mystique LS
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by SKWAT:

And that is the very underlining essence in wich rice is founded apon.

So true. Oh I forgot to tell you guys about the neon green fast and furious steering wheel cover he had on the steering wheel.

If you have anything on your car that says fast and furious IMO its rice.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
lol.

rice 101 class in session.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
the design of the neon just always seems to remind me of mcdonalds...call me crazy...but they're both like...nasty and cheap or something...forgive me if i offended anyone (mcd's workers or neon owners )

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F

Quote:

rice
"rye-sss"

well freakshow i think you need a lil visual stimulation...

allow me to demonstrate the concept of rice:::

if the neon in this thread is not rice.. wtf would you call this??

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard