Originally posted by PXRacing:
I will stand behind AMSOIL as well as I'm a fervent user of it. I believe in it more than any other oil out there and labatory tests have backed it's claims. There 0w30 oil is my choice and has shown a increase in engine performance and gas mileage no doubt over the standard 5w30 Synthetics..

Mobil 1 would be my second choice though but if you can obtain Amsoil it's well worth the extra few bucks a quart! Oil change Intervals for me are twice a year but I average about 15,000 miles a year so about 7500 change intervals though I know the oil can go longer, I change it 2wice a year anyway. Did I mention my driving habits are probably at the top of the list of all CEG drivers on this Forum, well at least when the SVT is running, I think some of you know what I'm talking about

As you can tell from my earlier comments, I'm in complete agreement with your assessment of Amsoil.

However, when you next dump your Amsoil at 7500 mi, you may want to send a sample of that oil to a good lab for analysis. The results WILL suprise you.

I always use Cleveland Tech. They deliver very good service and comprehensive -- yet comprehensible -- reports at a very reasonable cost:

Cleveland Technical Center
18419 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44112-1016 Ph. 800-726-5401

For more oil analysis info and options, go to

http://www.oilanalysis.com/