Originally posted by insayne_kokane:
Originally posted by MrsFurby72:
If you are so idiotic to do 42 in a school zone, then you obviously don't care about other's safety, only yourself.

umm.... WTF???

i know that was to me.... cause you read my post on insurance, and decided i was a bad person. i'll bet you didn't even read my post, you just saw my name and decided i was a bad person. thing is, there were no cars OR people there, it was like 2 hours after school was out, and i was late to work AND i only had my licence for a month.

Ok wait....... if it was that late after school hours, then you should not have gotten a ticket. What was up with that?

Anyway, the only reason I said you were idiotic was if you were going 42 in a 25 school zone when kids are supposed to be there, then you really don't care about others.
Now I have to wonder, was the officer just bored and decided to ticket you when it wasn't time, or is it a 25 zone 24/7. If it is a 25 zone 24/7 then you deserved it, but if not, then you should have fought that.
Speed doesn't make you a bad person. Shoot, I speed every now & then, everyone does. Even the heavenliest of ministers will speed. I only decide I think someone is a moron due to their actions.
Speeding = Not Moron
Speeding in a school zone full of kids = MORON

Anyway, I apologize if the ticket was not warranted, I do not apologize if it was.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!