Originally posted by DimitriPopov:
Originally posted by lithium398:
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:
Originally posted by civic_smoker:
i know how you feel. my last ticket, the cop was sitting on the side of the freeway with his hood up. he had his radar gun pointing out the rear windshield and he was looking at it around the hood as he was bent over acting like he was fixing his car (it was a damn black chevy impala looked production issue totally unmarked) and i flew by him. by the time i realized he was a cop i couldnt slow down. BAM! got me for 105 in a 70, changing lanes without signalling and reckless driving. oops. anyway, i got all three thrown out in court because the judge thought the officer's methods were "Questionable".

but i dont think all cops are bad. some a dicks, thats true, but most are doing it cuz they love the job and are very decent people.

Rofl omfg you got pwned. You should have had to take all counts. your decision should probably be to not go 105 in a 70 [censored].

Im probably just starting more crap... but dimitri, you seem like a [censored] pu$$y. You get all mad when people like to drink (other post), and now you are against doing 10mph over the limit. You must be one boring s.o.b.

with that said, im sorry for pissin ya off. hahaha

Lol well the drinking thing was the fault of my own inability to express my opinion on the matter. Its ok to drink , you just shouldnt have to do it everytime you go somewhere.

I am anal about driving infractions to an extent. Because you risk my life , and other innocent peoples lives doing stupid [censored] like 106 in a 70. But I admit that sometimes I drive fast , but I dont do it in a manner to really endanger anyone but me. You are one boring SOB.

**theres nothing for me to insult

it was the freeway, everybody was doing 90-95 anyways . and i have complete confidence in my driving abilities, not to be cocky or anything, but i wasnt posing a danger to anyone but me. however, i never speed on city streets if i can help it.

95 GL MTX Zetec, Carbon Fiber hood: *neoprene seat covers *new SVT rear bumper *Proud Owner of 1962 Chevy Corvette 427