i feel that i am a save driver and know my car well enough to drive save at highs speeds. im not doing 100 in traffic but usually ill be doing 65 or 70 on a long empty road. but a 4 lane highway with a speed limit of 45 is rediculous. its the main road of 2 that joins poinciana to kissimmee. the road use to be 55 the whole way back when it was just 2 lane now that it is a 4 lane its 45 about halfway and its rediculous. they build a road for better teravel than slow it down. when they do the speed traps on it they will come out in the middle of the raod and pull over a few cars at a time. the road seems like a road that is made for driving 55 and its like 12 or 13 miles. i dont think speeding is that big of a deal uness your just driving reckless or racing. all my accidents were from people running stop signs or red lights or people backing into me. all my accidents were also under 45 mph. i think the cosp could over look certain situtions. its one thing to be speeding down a empty road but on a busy road with lots a people thats not safe. once i got stopped at like 3 in the morning in my boys maxima and the brake lighst were just stuck as if i was braking and i was stopped for that. i told him i noticed it in the car when i got out and i cant do any6htign about it till i get hoem and im on my way now. he still gave me a ticket. i even had the hazard lights on. i hate the cosp that get a badge and just becoem the biggest bad a$$ now they they are a officer. one cop had stopped me and was cool and polite and asked me how many points i had and gave me a break with a seatbelt ticket. soem cops are ok and some just dont need a badge. once i was stoppe din a speed trap with 2 other peopel one guy was let go cause he spoke no english the other let go cause he looked like someone important in a nice suite and me i got the ticket. so i knwo there is somethign wrogn with the way they do things. the worst was when soem dude from england hit my supra. all he had was the rental car reciept and no kind of id and the cops didnt even want to right a ticket. if i had no id i would have been locked.

98 contour s.e. sport mtx http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503352 all mods shown on page