Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#735508 09/02/03 07:49 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by civic_smoker:
i know how you feel. my last ticket, the cop was sitting on the side of the freeway with his hood up. he had his radar gun pointing out the rear windshield and he was looking at it around the hood as he was bent over acting like he was fixing his car (it was a damn black chevy impala looked production issue totally unmarked) and i flew by him. by the time i realized he was a cop i couldnt slow down. BAM! got me for 105 in a 70, changing lanes without signalling and reckless driving. oops. anyway, i got all three thrown out in court because the judge thought the officer's methods were "Questionable".

but i dont think all cops are bad. some a dicks, thats true, but most are doing it cuz they love the job and are very decent people.

Rofl omfg you got pwned. You should have had to take all counts. your decision should probably be to not go 105 in a 70 [censored].

#735509 09/02/03 09:18 PM
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:
i know how you feel. my last ticket, the cop was sitting on the side of the freeway with his hood up. he had his radar gun pointing out the rear windshield and he was looking at it around the hood as he was bent over acting like he was fixing his car (it was a damn black chevy impala looked production issue totally unmarked) and i flew by him. by the time i realized he was a cop i couldnt slow down. BAM! got me for 105 in a 70, changing lanes without signalling and reckless driving. oops. anyway, i got all three thrown out in court because the judge thought the officer's methods were "Questionable".

but i dont think all cops are bad. some a dicks, thats true, but most are doing it cuz they love the job and are very decent people.

Rofl omfg you got pwned. You should have had to take all counts. your decision should probably be to not go 105 in a 70 [censored].

Im probably just starting more crap... but dimitri, you seem like a [censored] pu$$y. You get all mad when people like to drink (other post), and now you are against doing 10mph over the limit. You must be one boring s.o.b.

with that said, im sorry for pissin ya off. hahaha

Last edited by lithium398; 09/02/03 09:20 PM.
#735510 09/02/03 10:36 PM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
The crux of the matter is people are breakin' the law. Me boring, maybe - but I'll never be sorry for keeping within the law. Wanna go fast? Take it to the track. If you break the law, expect that you will eventually get caught. The odds are against you. Just hope you don't have to live with maiming some innocent 'cause 10 mph over is no big deal in your opinion.

By the way, how's your ride doin'? I'm planning on doing the Y-pipe mod & heading to the SE CEGer meet in the Smokies. We're gonna run the Dragon.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
#735511 09/02/03 10:41 PM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by proliphik:
and you guys think you have it bad with cops? (with the exeption of a few who have gotten hassled) put yourself in my shoes. one word, skateboarding. cops hate us no matter what, the biggest dick heads in the world to us just because we skate? never really understood why they come track us down somewhere instead of getting drug dealers n shyt. there are some good cops and some bad, but right away when they see a skateboard...they all seem bad.

Move to South Florida. Skate parks going up all over the place. The municipality that I work for is building a huge facility for skaters & boarders. Not my project, but I have access to all the pictures if you wanna see.

No worries here, mate.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
#735512 09/02/03 11:54 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by lithium398:
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:

Im probably just starting more crap... but dimitri, you seem like a [censored] pu$$y. You get all mad when people like to drink (other post), and now you are against doing 10mph over the limit. You must be one boring s.o.b.

with that said, im sorry for pissin ya off. hahaha

Lol well the drinking thing was the fault of my own inability to express my opinion on the matter. Its ok to drink , you just shouldnt have to do it everytime you go somewhere.

I am anal about driving infractions to an extent. Because you risk my life , and other innocent peoples lives doing stupid [censored] like 106 in a 70. But I admit that sometimes I drive fast , but I dont do it in a manner to really endanger anyone but me. You are one boring SOB.

**theres nothing for me to insult

#735513 09/03/03 01:18 AM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by cvkillacontour98:
out her ein kissimmee florida the police are the worst. they rented a truck with a truck liek the ones the elictric compant has with a scissor lift and parked it in a median with a radar gun. they wrote morte than 1,000 citations in 2 days. thats what you call having nothign better to do. and the drive to work for me is 15 miles on a 4 lane road that is 45mph half way through and about 8 squad cars waiting behind a brick wall. at the same time a few at a busy intersection watchign for those who dont coem to a complete stop to make the rigth turn onto the main highway after that long road. whiel all this is ha peopel are calling ther peopel and wondering why they are taking so long. also when a car is stopped about to other squad cars pull up for no reason even if the car has one person in it. once i was stopped for my tint and it took 3 under cover cops to do the job and i was just sittin in the car the whole time with groceries in the back seat. i think its pathetic. i have no respect for them. once i got stopped and they even called out the chopper. and i saw in the paper the other day that they want to add more officers to the local police force cause there arent enough. i think they need to focus on othee things other than peoe;l speeding. at the end of the month thats when there are speed traps all over. ever since they built this new road the city has been wanting to cash in on it. many do agree 45 on a 4 lane highway is rediculous. once a big brawl broke out in my friends neighborhood and took the cops like an hour or more to get there after it all ended and the peopel were hurt real bad. but hey atleast they caught a few people speeding. its a shame

If you knew Kissimmee, FL you would understand and give this guy a little slack.

Some of the quotes in this thread are unbelieveable. How some of you portray your disrespect for law enforcement officers because they should be getting the people who are breaking the real laws. I have news for you, if you drive over the posted speed limit, chances are that the legislature in your state has deemed that a violation of law. Whether you are 1 mph over, 10 mph over, or 50mph over, you can be stopped by a police officer.

It also seems as though some of you believe that we as police officers recieve some sort of personal benefit from writing you a ticket. What do you think that I get? A cut of the fine? A promotion? A letter from my supervisor saying how good of an officer I am? Usually what I get is a trip to court on my day off. Sometimes I get a nice comment from the motorist on the roadside. But, I always get the satisfaction of knowing that you will be thinking about that chunk of change you lost next time you think about endangering the lives of innocent people by BREAKING THE LAW.

Lithium, I hope you take a vacation to Mickey land in FL one day. And, I hope to see you on the side of the road. BTW - speeding fines in FL are pretty steep. I will be there for you when you are the victim of that highway robbery you keep complaining about, trust me....

Some of you need to walk in the shoes of a professional before you open your mouth and make yourself look like a fool.

Jacob 1999 Tropic Green SVT 1693/2760 3/30/1999 Knauberized Fog Light Mod
#735514 09/03/03 01:56 AM
A
alibies Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
A
id love to see pics of that park ! im trying to get one made in centerburg ohio

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

#735515 09/03/03 03:07 AM
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
i got one for ya. i live next door to a cop and it sucks. he is always in his back yard. that dont matter but what really matters is that they are in uniform standing there drinkging pop and talking watching people fly up and down the street where kids are all playing . people and the cops just dont care around here. and this is in lincoln park michigan. where eles. i hate liveing here. need to move.

#735516 09/03/03 03:14 AM
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by TropicalSVT:
Originally posted by cvkillacontour98:
out her ein kissimmee florida the police are the worst. they rented a truck with a truck liek the ones the elictric compant has with a scissor lift and parked it in a median with a radar gun. they wrote morte than 1,000 citations in 2 days. thats what you call having nothign better to do. and the drive to work for me is 15 miles on a 4 lane road that is 45mph half way through and about 8 squad cars waiting behind a brick wall. at the same time a few at a busy intersection watchign for those who dont coem to a complete stop to make the rigth turn onto the main highway after that long road. whiel all this is ha peopel are calling ther peopel and wondering why they are taking so long. also when a car is stopped about to other squad cars pull up for no reason even if the car has one person in it. once i was stopped for my tint and it took 3 under cover cops to do the job and i was just sittin in the car the whole time with groceries in the back seat. i think its pathetic. i have no respect for them. once i got stopped and they even called out the chopper. and i saw in the paper the other day that they want to add more officers to the local police force cause there arent enough. i think they need to focus on othee things other than peoe;l speeding. at the end of the month thats when there are speed traps all over. ever since they built this new road the city has been wanting to cash in on it. many do agree 45 on a 4 lane highway is rediculous. once a big brawl broke out in my friends neighborhood and took the cops like an hour or more to get there after it all ended and the peopel were hurt real bad. but hey atleast they caught a few people speeding. its a shame

If you knew Kissimmee, FL you would understand and give this guy a little slack.

Some of the quotes in this thread are unbelieveable. How some of you portray your disrespect for law enforcement officers because they should be getting the people who are breaking the real laws. I have news for you, if you drive over the posted speed limit, chances are that the legislature in your state has deemed that a violation of law. Whether you are 1 mph over, 10 mph over, or 50mph over, you can be stopped by a police officer.

It also seems as though some of you believe that we as police officers recieve some sort of personal benefit from writing you a ticket. What do you think that I get? A cut of the fine? A promotion? A letter from my supervisor saying how good of an officer I am? Usually what I get is a trip to court on my day off. Sometimes I get a nice comment from the motorist on the roadside. But, I always get the satisfaction of knowing that you will be thinking about that chunk of change you lost next time you think about endangering the lives of innocent people by BREAKING THE LAW.

Lithium, I hope you take a vacation to Mickey land in FL one day. And, I hope to see you on the side of the road. BTW - speeding fines in FL are pretty steep. I will be there for you when you are the victim of that highway robbery you keep complaining about, trust me....

Some of you need to walk in the shoes of a professional before you open your mouth and make yourself look like a fool.

I was already at mickey land. Six flags is where it's at...

Who makes these laws? Oh yeah, those nice friendly honest politicians... almost forgot. Just because something is the law, doesnt mean it is right or wrong. Police are just doing their job, ok I understand that, but many abuse their power.

So, its legal for a cop to endager lives on the road when they are doing about 65 on a busy street in Chicago? I dont see how that is. Oh and laws dont really apply to politicians unless it has to do with them taking money from the government. heh, so I feel like bringing up amsterdam again. How high is the crime rate there? How many issues do they have there? If you think about it, some laws actually induce crime. Marijuana is illegal, ok... so now drug dealers are out on the street selling it to minors and carrying guns. This is better than it being legal, and stores actually selling it? I dont do drugs, but just imagine if it was legal. Alcohol causes more problems than marijuana ever has. OH yeah, and that brings me to another point. Some of my friends have been stopped by a cop and could have been arrested for posession, but what the cop did, is he took the stuff for himself and let them go. He took their lighter too. (hmmm, i wonder?)

The autobahn also comes to mind...

Some of you need to walk in the shoes of the other person before you open your mouth and make yourself look like a fool.

#735517 09/03/03 03:26 AM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Speaking of Amsterdam, Ive heard first hand accounts of the drug shops and the [censored] places they inhabit and the [censored] that surrounds them , legalizing it doesnt solve any problems other than more addicts.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard