Originally posted by cvkillacontour98:
out her ein kissimmee florida the police are the worst. they rented a truck with a truck liek the ones the elictric compant has with a scissor lift and parked it in a median with a radar gun. they wrote morte than 1,000 citations in 2 days. thats what you call having nothign better to do. and the drive to work for me is 15 miles on a 4 lane road that is 45mph half way through and about 8 squad cars waiting behind a brick wall. at the same time a few at a busy intersection watchign for those who dont coem to a complete stop to make the rigth turn onto the main highway after that long road. whiel all this is ha peopel are calling ther peopel and wondering why they are taking so long. also when a car is stopped about to other squad cars pull up for no reason even if the car has one person in it. once i was stopped for my tint and it took 3 under cover cops to do the job and i was just sittin in the car the whole time with groceries in the back seat. i think its pathetic. i have no respect for them. once i got stopped and they even called out the chopper. and i saw in the paper the other day that they want to add more officers to the local police force cause there arent enough. i think they need to focus on othee things other than peoe;l speeding. at the end of the month thats when there are speed traps all over. ever since they built this new road the city has been wanting to cash in on it. many do agree 45 on a 4 lane highway is rediculous. once a big brawl broke out in my friends neighborhood and took the cops like an hour or more to get there after it all ended and the peopel were hurt real bad. but hey atleast they caught a few people speeding. its a shame

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99