I'm not surprised you're pulling imports off the line. Torque gets you going, horsepower keeps you going. If you're putting down a heck of a lot of torque, ~130lbs for the MTX Duratec at ~2k, you're gonna walk a rice burner with NAWZ and other sheet cause it might have 600hp and 45lbs of torque. Now, you'll spank their monkey off the line no problem, but eventually the car is going fast enough to where the torque is no longer the advantage and the top end hp takes over. Gotta have the top end, too. My ATX Duratec runs door to door with a slightly modded ZX3 MTX Zetec. Our 60ft times are almost identical every run. At about 60mph (3rd gear for the MTX?) I start to run off on him. We race at an 1/8th mile track, so I finish at 65mph and he at 67 just slightly ahead of me. (typically; depends on R/T) Despite he wins and is going faster than me at the 1/8th mile mark, I'm catching up to him. I'm not positive, but I think I'd come right by him on the 1/4mi.

Remember "Your Honda doesn't make enough torque to tighten my lug nuts"

The end

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!