Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#731895 08/30/03 01:14 AM
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Nate S:
everytime they drive it out to the parking lot, the put the A/C on full blast and roll down all of the windows. apparently someone forgot to roll them back up.

LOL... roll up your own windows next time.

#731896 08/30/03 07:57 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
You bought that car from Marshall ford?? You serious?? That place freaking scammed me when I bought my car from there. I traded in my 90 SHO for a 96 Cutlass supreme and they so called gave me $2000 for my SHO (which wasn't even worth it) and after that they added Gap insurance,and the extended warranty without my consent. They actually made up the $2000 from all that crap which really didn't happen. I'm not going to die anytime soon to not make my payment (I hope not). For those of you that dont know what gap insurance is that they make your car payment for you when you're sick or whatever. And for the warranty I told them that I don't want the extended warranty and the finance manager (Frank) told me that my interest rate will go up if I had him take the warranty off. He also kept giving me these nasty ass remarks like "you want the car or not" in a nasty way. So my parents went up and raised hell and told them off and they took off the warranty, gap insurance, and $2000 for my trade(which was their fault becuase they shouldn't have sold me the car anyways because they wasn't going to make any money off of it). I was a first time buyer by the way and I don't know why they approved me for the loan because I didn't have any credit at the time. I was 18 then. After that I have never bought a car from them again and I told my friends not to go there to buy a car. I go to mullinax ford(east) and they treat me really well.

Irfan Rahim irfman2000@yahoo.com 2006 Blue Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Former owner of a silver 2000 Contour SE Sport ATX
#731897 08/30/03 10:19 PM
N
Nate S Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
do you mean the marshall ford on mayfield road?? woah!! yeah, that sucks man.we buy cars through the 1 guy who is honest there- joe wickowski (sp?). -
where do you live? we should have a mini-meet sometime. anyways...the check engine light came on AGAIN early this morning. right now im thinking it's just a bad tank of gas or water in the tank, b/c my car runs absolutely perfect. i ran some of that water remover stuff through the system. (and plus, i buy all of my gas from BP...never again ) im supposed to call them to "check up" on the situation on tuesday...lol actually, im kind of glad the CEL came back on...more fuel to the fire

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
#731898 08/31/03 06:30 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Yeah the one on Mayfield. I hate them till this day.They're a bunch of scammers(isn't that a word lol??) Yeah im in Cleveland man. Yeah we should have a mini meet sometime. Do you know about the meet in Columbus that were having next Sat. If you don't check the E. Great lakes forum. Hope to see you there. Hey by the way don't buy gas from BP. It's mostly water and I think there's something in it that will screw up your injectors. I only go there only if im right on Eand it's the nearest one by. Well take it easy man.

Irfan Rahim irfman2000@yahoo.com 2006 Blue Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Former owner of a silver 2000 Contour SE Sport ATX
#731899 09/01/03 06:51 PM
N
Nate S Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
wow, what a coincidence. i thought there was no one in the mayfield area! im like 15 mins from there in gates mills. yeah, ive been reading about the columbus meet. i wish i could go, but i think columbus is a little far for me. anyways, the CEL is off...guess it was just some water. no more BP gas for me!

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard